Looking for crew?

Page  123 11>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for crew?
    Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 8:00am
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Don't know if there is a LFC thread, just in case thought I would get one going as a place other can post as well.

Due to change in the work situation I am available most weekends (when not on call) and can be available week days with some lead time to arrange leave.

Keen to crew with anyone who needs it, share costs etc and am Auckland based, willing to travel.

Will PM mob number to anyone who needs it.

A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mongreldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 9:29am
mongreldog View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

i need you next month for atleast 7 days mate!!!!can you be in mindelo marina 7pm on the 6feb?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 9:30am
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Becareful, if I show up there you'd best keep that offer LOL
A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mongreldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 4:35am
mongreldog View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

comon bro im not scared!!!!!!hahaha
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 7:28am
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Damn, I'll need a bigger strap-on :/
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote papilon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 8:11am
papilon View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I am looking for fishing mates for some game fishing the next few months.

I have a 22ft Cresta Craft and am based in Auckland but willing to travel anywhere between Bay of Plenty and Coromandel, up to Tutukaka or Bay of Islands.

Boat has outriggers and a 200-litre fuel tank, and I have a Tica 50WTS dual-speed reel with rod, set up with 24kg gear. Also have a Pelagic Extreme 30 reel and rod. I have lots of lures, and a suitable gaff.

What I am looking for is like-minded individuals who are keen to try for a marlin this season, who have their own game rod/s, and are keen to join me and share costs. I definitely want to do the Fitzroy one-base in March, but any other weekends in the next three months are candidates for trips.

The boat can sleep two (three with some jury-rigging of a cover) so we can stay overnight if necessary. However more likely to be day trips, and sleeping on land.

Costs will be shared petrol and food costs. It is important that you have at least one game rod, because I cannot afford to buy any more right now Cry and it will be a bit pointless trolling with only one serious  game rod. Other than that all you need is a good sense of humour and availability on the weekends.

Send me a PM if you are interested.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 12:28pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

if anyone can make it up here by late arvo I am away for a drift and a marlin fish tomorrow, keen men need only reply
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote African Ollies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 12:36pm
African Ollies View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

going to look at another boat tomorrow, otherwise would have been interested
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 2:09pm
bite View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

im avalible for untill i get a  real job ,
 im 58  
deckyed out of tauranga for years  so if i cant be picked up it would have to be tauranga ,  handled marlin and tuna know how to do most things game fishing,

have some gear if u want know the area if u want understand the number one rule the capyain is always right cant really travel no job = no gas but can make it to the marina or ramp,  0210, 244 1901 any time

bill
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IGAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 11:54am
IGAB View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I can usually get off at short notice (being the boss).. more than happy to pay my way!

Need to catch my first Marlin......and if I don't have a boat and a line in the water..there's not much chance of that.

Hopefully the weather improves and chances come up soon.

Cheers
Looking forward to to fishing freedom on the Jet ski..and maybe even catching a fish :-)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bugzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 10:28am
Bugzy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Anyone looking for crew to do sword drops please give me a yell. Happy to travel. Live in Auckland.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clemmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 9:15am
Clemmo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey guys. 

There will be many keen young fishos available to work or help crew in the coming months (early November-Feb) after uni finishes.  If you have any positions available please let us know :) Would love to learn the ropes.

Clemmo
>)))))> www.harbourheatpumps.co.nz <(((((<
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 10:06am
Kitten View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I'd be keen, more than happy to share costs, within the Auckland area.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 12:32pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

always looking for last minute crews guys, as a shift worker a lot of my time off is weekdays.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 3:11pm
Zeta View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi guys we are Fishing with Aaron from Coastal Fishing Charters in early / mid March 2013 ( dates to be confirmed by Aaron in the next couple of weeks ) at the Ranfurly for Kingies , Hapuka Bass etc etc ( bottom dwellers ) we have 3 guys and we need a 4th person ,we`ll be staying at Hicks Bay , transport can be supplied if required if anyone is interested PM me Please.

Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote repoman32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 5:27pm
repoman32 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

anyone around the lower north island i am avaible as crew member weekends only, live in palmerston north.

cheers
ps, share costs , wash the boat etc...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 9:23pm
Kitten View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Zeta Zeta wrote:

Hi guys we are Fishing with Aaron from Coastal Fishing Charters in early / mid March 2013 ( dates to be confirmed by Aaron in the next couple of weeks ) at the Ranfurly for Kingies , Hapuka Bass etc etc ( bottom dwellers ) we have 3 guys and we need a 4th person ,we`ll be staying at Hicks Bay , transport can be supplied if required if anyone is interested PM me Please.

Cheers

PM me price. I'm in 'Kura also, so keen to carpool, but have to look at finances first. :)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 10:34pm
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Sweet a sticky
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 10:24am
bite View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

if some one wants a hand im proubly still avalibale for the odd day out of tauranga  i will be mainly fishing the cuz 53 foot boat but dont mind helping others out here or there 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote double dose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2012 at 10:03am
double dose View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi Im looking to get some game fishing experiance over the summer. Im based in Auckland but can travel and willing to share costs. Im even keen to do some free charter deck hand work if needed.

Russ
Page  123 11>