WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE YOUR FORUM HANDLE?

Page  <12345 7>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 6:11pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I had just watched Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrells for about the 10th time and its in one of the lines in the movie. And all Villa fans are Muppets for supporting them LOL  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 9:41pm
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

I had just watched Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrells for about the 10th time and its in one of the lines in the movie. And all Villa fans are Muppets for supporting them LOL  

Potentially the best movie in the world EVERThumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2011 at 2:12pm
sulla View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Just like Arsenal fans this year, Muppet!! Lock Stock....Brad Pitts' best ever performance.
NO BETTER FRIEND
NO WORSE ENEMY
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2011 at 2:45pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thats Snatch Sulla not Lock, Stock LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2011 at 4:22pm
sulla View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thats Snatch Sulla not Lock, Stock LOL
True bro, my bad! There goes my meagre street cred Embarrassed
NO BETTER FRIEND
NO WORSE ENEMY
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote livebait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 9:04am
livebait View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Coz that's what I was thinking of catching first thing in the morning  for Kingis, honestly never tried Jigging back thenLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote green guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 2:02pm
green guy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

because i like plants Wacko
http://www.facebook.com/hauraki.hillbillys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 8:52pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I was dating Squids sister so I named myself after her
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 9:59pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Bushpig Bushpig wrote:

I was dating Squids sister so I named myself after her

If you had dated squids sister you would be dead
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ahab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 9:13pm
Ahab View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

I chose mine after the captain in Moby Dick. I read Moby Dick at uni, liked it. If I were to change it, might be to Quint, the Ahab equivalent in Jaws. But actually I don't identify much with captains. I changed to my real name for a bit, but that didn't sit right, so back to Ahab.

Like the story behind your handle, Sulla, and the signature, too.

I might go for "Glutius Maximus" or "Biggus Dickus" if I were to choose one from the ancients!

Seth: what was your prefered handle that was already taken?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 10:03pm
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I chose mine because i am a "laidbackdood" most of the time...as long as you dont Censored with me.Then i am far from being a LBD.
I prefer to be nice to people and always willing to help others...treat people the way i like to be treated but i hate Liars,thieves and people who cant keep their word(either because they forget or they drink so much piss/kill so many brain cells,they deny they even said itLOL)
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 10:10pm
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Be good,be good, be good Jonny...gonna play cricket this year Jonny?....yep.yep....
classic men at work?.....makes me think of my Censored wit father unfortunately(being a Jon)Confused
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mike12fttin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 9:04am
Mike12fttin View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Mine was logical - my name is Mike, at the time my boat was 12ft long and it was made of tin.

My name is still Mike, my boat is now 13ft long and it is made of tin.

Different boats - the little one didn't grow over night!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 6:09pm
BuzzyBee View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

easy as.. got a picture of a bee on the side of my truck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote U357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 6:27pm
U357 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

could not log on as my first forum name, emailed admin who never responded, so had no option but to change
404. That’s an error.
That’s all we know.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kingyqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:06pm
kingyqueen View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum
kingyqueen

First season out for Kingys and I caught a Censoredload of them.
Hence the name Wink

Unfortunately, I haven't been out and caught any since, so I seriously need to reclaim my nickname!
(which I intend to do this year and next)

hmm, could change it to marlin dropper I suppose LOL
www.bradleysmoker.co.nz

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ycha223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 8:49pm
ycha223 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

My handle was my uni student number. used it for so many years so its intimate to me. Couldn't think of a nickname in the forum so just used that.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 9:30pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

cos when i was trying to think of a name and while i was in process of trying to think of a name i let rip this huge as fart and the missus was beside me and said -- that was pretty smelly -- so i thoguht .. haha.. good name choice.. .Wink
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=717361
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jet_ski_fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 2:23pm
Jet_ski_fisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I love buzzy bee's nick name every time i see it, it reminds me of a toy chicks use lol
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 2:58pm
Tipper View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by FL3TCH FL3TCH wrote:

Potentially the best movie in the world EVERThumbs Up
  followed by RocknRolla and Smokin Aces
Please make sure you have the full 'witty' Plug-In installed on your Internet Browser, or the default 'half-witty' output may affect your profile
Page  <12345 7>