2011 july bogger noms

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skidoggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2011 july bogger noms
    Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 10:36am
skidoggg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

been a while since any nomonations for the virtual bogseat and heres one that i thought was good enuf for the shb dunny seat .

step forward ROCKY !

Now last week  during the great barrier invitational pirate party  a certain blue boat known as "ORGASM"  decided it was a good idea to fish the mussel farms rather than poke outside the harbour into 40 knot winds and 2 meter swells , oh well fair enuf pebbles was on board and althogh rough seas induce seasickness and vomoting ( which can be great  for both berley and clenching fritters !) he decided on the clmness and tranquility of the mussel farms .
now these farms are pretty solidly built and anchored down pretty well ( except when the tsunamis turn up ) and any normal skipper would just pull up and tie a rope or 2 straight onto farm,but not ol ROCKY  oh no he thought it much  better to drop the anchor chain amongst the labarinth of musselfarm anchoring ropes ,i mean hey its just a push of a button and all ...

well sure enuf after a few fish take him into the ropes he decides its probably not the best spot to land a 20 lb karp cup winning snapper and tries to pull up the anchor again just the push of a button right ?

ha ha after an hour of tryin to free the chain from said mussel farm  the assistance of another forum boat was called for and eventually the "ORGASM" is set free ,

now there was several forum members to witness this worthy nomination and to top it off he didnt even bother to grab a bunch of mussels to chuck in the pot for the hungry pirates  as a bit of an entree  befor the maincourses  of spit roasted sheep and roasted potatoes at the banquet ...
heres one of an earlier attempt at tryin to snag the farm  with miltdog tryin to get in on the action !
now if you draw an imaginary line at where the mussel farm anchor rope must lie and then where ORGASMS  anchor rope must be ....well its not rocket science !

any other worthy nominations ...step forward ...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Double Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 10:50am
Double Shot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

One might say, 'hung drawn and quartered' that be a right doosey....Clap

70ml of 90deg C water pressurised through 13g of roasted finely ground tamped coffee for 25sec's to make a distinguishing sensory hit called a Double Shot    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skidoggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 10:58am
skidoggg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

course there was also numerous accounts of said ORGASM driving stright up our berley trail  also intiating nominations for bog seat ,  but as it happens there must have been a rope still attached from the mussel farm creating  a berley trail of its own coz not long after he drove up our berley trail in this spot we started hookin into the fish ! at least he didnt anchor behind us !
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 11:46am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Then there was the Bull $h1t that broke Tagits bog. There exists photographic evidence of the perpetrator (clue above) with said bog in pieces while he effected repairs.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skidoggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 2:34pm
skidoggg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

sounding like a tripple bogger !now unless theres any further nominations could the mods please attach the virtual bog seat to rockys avitar !
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 3:31pm
Moggy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Then there was Off-the-Hooks session of misfortunes starting from Thursday night, Step forward Kyle.
What was it bucket, bait stick and reel/glasses/hat/and broke the fillet knife not to mention cut hands whilst playing catch with the microwave - I think you get the point - all whilst sober
He couldn’t have done it when he was pissed as he was asleep for so long it would have passed him by!

I guess we were fortunate as I hear he melted his own chilly bin lid last year after coming back from karps party and deciding to setup the gas hob onto the plastic bin lid for a feed - he got the picture when it dropped through the lid I understand - and that was the second lid they did it to last years
At least he did get feed this year without to much effort or mass destruction of property!

so all in all we probably were better off this year

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it!
FISH FIGHT The Peoples Protest
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skidoggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 5:06pm
skidoggg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

ok so heres where we need some help , we tryin to come up with a suitable  avatar that can be attached to the monthly holder of the said virtual toilet seat  any suitable pics can be added here and when one is chosen it will be atatched to muppet of the months avatar !
sureley someone can come up with something better than this...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 9:26pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Holly hell I nearly blew chunks when I saw thatDead
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pickles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 4:05am
Pickles View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

yeah, feeling pretty ill now Sick
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skidder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 11:49am
skidder View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Geeezzz....I was eating a meat pie guys....scrolling got real fastSick
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 9:52pm
C A View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

LOLLOLLOLLOL 

those are rotten
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 9:08am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by straks007 straks007 wrote:

Holly hell I nearly blew chunks when I saw thatDead

Chunks is your pet dog I take it LOL
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 11:32am
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I was wondering if it is time to resurrect this as the bog seat was a lot of fun, I know some one wanted it stopped but hey we are all fisherman and a laugh is good for the soul.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 7:20pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

how about getting this up and running again if you find it to PC then turn off and go watch short and sweet