TAS & KAS

Page  123 32>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TAS & KAS
    Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 4:54pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The south easterlies have forced my wallet open after a couple of weeks off the water.

New seat purchased today.
Get in quick boysLOL

Eyeing up a new paddle and a VHF (you could almost call me a yak fisherman after buying themLOL) and maybe some fishing gear. Might get a Scotty Flyrod holder too for the yakWink Don't laugh!

Whats everyone else getting or wanting during the cold winter days then...

Piwi surely you gotta upgrade that bloody Swing!LOLWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Milkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 5:54pm
Milkey View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

TLD30 w/aftermarket handle and Tica Ocean Enforcer rod spooled with 80lb braid Wink
Proud Prowler Roller, bowler and a$$holer since Feb' 2008.......not anymore, Profish 440 yeah boy!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 6:30pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Milkey Milkey wrote:

TLD30 w/aftermarket handle and Tica Ocean Enforcer rod spooled with 80lb braid Wink

You trying to wind in a reef there MilkeyLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote N2Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 6:46pm
N2Y View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Milkey Milkey wrote:

Sounds like a hell of a puka rig right there Approve
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Milkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 6:48pm
Milkey View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

We have freshwater eels down here in the hydro lakes that are the size of tree trunks. And I feel like eel om nom nom LOL
Proud Prowler Roller, bowler and a$$holer since Feb' 2008.......not anymore, Profish 440 yeah boy!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 8:33pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

Umm looking at getting a packet of softbaits.....thats about it. Most of my coin is spent on keeping the family warm and fed.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote green guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:56am
green guy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Just waiting on the new Synit to be built just got a fireblood 4000 going to get a lowrance fish finder in the coming weeks hmm a good anchor set wana get a switch panel for the yak and hard wire a nav light hmmm what els o going to hard wire a pump in the ultra and get me a sloshy 20 set for 6kg stray lining got a few other ideas all so wana get a 3rod rocket launcher built for the yak that's about me
http://www.facebook.com/hauraki.hillbillys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Milkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 10:03am
Milkey View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by green guy green guy wrote:

Just waiting on the new Synit to be built just got a fireblood 4000 going to get a lowrance fish finder in the coming weeks hmm a good anchor set wana get a switch panel for the yak and hard wire a nav light hmmm what els o going to hard wire a pump in the ultra and get me a sloshy 20 set for 6kg stray lining got a few other ideas all so wana get a 3rod rocket launcher built for the yak that's about me
Is that all Mitch? LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote green guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 10:23am
green guy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Um lol bloody muppet convinced me to get one of those seats too now
And then a jet booster lol
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 10:24am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by green guy green guy wrote:

Like your style GG LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 10:26am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by piwikiwi piwikiwi wrote:

Umm looking at getting a packet of softbaits.....thats about it. Most of my coin is spent on keeping the family warm and fed.

Piwi judging by your catches dude feeding the family can't be too hard Wink Anyway I still got your Twinny spare spool still here man if ya want it...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:13pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Thanks Muppet. Im planning on going out tomorrow. Havent had a good feed of snaps for a couple of weeks. Papamoa seems to be fishing well at the moment for pannies.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 4:54pm
"Scooter" View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Still need to buy a VHF and a flare pack,,but buying fishing gear keeps getting in the way.
Now thanks to Muppet I know I can buy a Scotty to hold the SWF out fit I also want to buy,,,I was wondering how I was going to cart that thing once I finaly got it.Thumbs Up 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 5:01pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Jacee you will have to find the Flyrod specific one and I have to figure where to put it. Might go at the front of my 400 where I can reach it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 4:56pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thumbs Up Big thumbs up for the new seat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nylg1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 5:11pm
nylg1 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Been paddling around your garage have ya LOL
“The best computer is a man, and it’s the only one that can be mass-produced by unskilled labor.”
― Wernher Von Braun
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote N2Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 5:20pm
N2Y View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

LOLLOL

You ordered a Tapp blue cushion yet Dan? Tongue
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 8:13pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by nylg1 nylg1 wrote:

Been paddling around your garage have ya LOL

You know me too wellLOL

Nah not yet Mike will do.

See you Ho's tommorow!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote green guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 9:40pm
green guy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Ware u fullars fishing haven't been out in a while thinking I might have to get out
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 3:43pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

New paddle sussed, the other 2 TAS ho's were dissapointing today and only brought lunch LOL

Got a Polar 175 one piece in the end two reasons one I am afraid of breaking a carbon one and two I have to now paddle correctly at the moment I do it retarded Embarrassed
Page  123 32>