Warning from fish expert

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2004 at 2:03pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Goddam spearo's are ruining the ocean. I say.

So true paul, so true

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote long john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2004 at 6:38pm
long john View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt

Paul,

I'm still only on one tarakihi this winter, despite spending yonks on them. Should ban the practice really, not fair on the fish eh?

More sporting with beer in hand and a pack of durries.

Hey piggy, you keep your trotters off my mama-she's your sister after all. You're not in the Appalachians anymore

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TheSnapperWhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2004 at 10:08pm
TheSnapperWhisperer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Ah, would be 10 - 20 I think.   Probably between 0.5 and 1.0 for each day out. Because I'm not very good.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Paul M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2004 at 10:37pm
Paul M View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Effort mate, I spent about 10 days for my massive telly giving me half a snapper per day.

One turkey all winter LJ, think Ive only ever shot one up north although its kinda the last fish I look for when we get to snapper country.

Still must be pretty traumatic have bushpig for your old man.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2004 at 1:44am
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Steve... not the Steve of the Cephalopod fame? The man with the biggest limp wiggly I have ever seen?

If so..... How are you pal? I was hoping you'd have your same stand at the boat show in Akld this year (opposite our stand), but sadly, it was not to be.

So, seen any nice squid lately?

What do you think of our idea of closing a huge chunk of the Hauraki Gulf AND a very very large slice off Cape Maria Van Deimen-south?

cheers,

Stu.

It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2004 at 7:43am
cod View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

mr rockhopper made a good point what effect has runoff and waste made i think lots my self.
cod
Page  <12