!!!!!!!

Page  123>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!!!!!!
    Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 11:47pm
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th_tyrm9EUg&feature=related
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tumeke299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 12:36am
Tumeke299 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Holy Begebezz! That was a couple of angry fish! Clap  Amazing how far out of the water that black gets.

I'd say a fair bit of deisel was used in the making of that film LOL 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 7:56am
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

that is some classy work on the taps right thar......Thumbs Up.....responsive boats and on to it skippers and crews are where it's at Amigo!!......those jumps would 'normally' be a 100ms or so out the back somewhere but keeping them short means you get the full on visual experience.....NICE!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 8:29am
Speedy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeeha! Man that was wildClap

Awesome. Thanks for the link Mozz..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hogdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 8:41am
hogdog View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Awesome video,hate to see the servicing bill at the end of the season on the motors/drive LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gatekeeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 8:55am
Gatekeeper View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt

holy ****e, captain fantastic,  that man deserves a DB. I think the last time i heard a motor sreamin like that was at the speedway, what the hell are those fish eating over there, crack!!!
There is never a better time to go fishing than now, live the day
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ab_Fab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 9:13am
Ab_Fab View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Awesome vid Mozz!!!!!!!!
What will a blonde girl say when you tell her she's pregnant? A: is it mine?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lance@driveline.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 9:41am
[email protected] View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Frikinr heck, couldnt see "El Donna" trying that one out LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote snapazapa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 10:07am
snapazapa View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Awwwsome footage there,that skipper an crew deserve a beerBeer
Live life to the fullest...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 11:45am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Lots of good stuff on there. The fearless deckie trying to trace a good fish when it is green as hell, the skipper making that boat dance, some great video, tagging the fish with one hand on the trace as the boat screams backwards. I guess I need lot's more practise before I start keeping the boat anywhere near fish that active. Mind you, I need to find some anglers that can wind fast enough to keep up as well Wink. Anyone else notice the permanent bends in the rods?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skidoggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 11:49am
skidoggg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yep snapper sure dont fisht like that !think the decky was glad he didnt have to try grabbin that lively black !mean as aerobatics boatside yeeeah !!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 2:20pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Tagit Tagit wrote:

Lots of good stuff on there. The fearless deckie trying to trace a good fish when it is green as hell, the skipper making that boat dance, some great video, tagging the fish with one hand on the trace as the boat screams backwards. I guess I need lot's more practise before I start keeping the boat anywhere near fish that active. Mind you, I need to find some anglers that can wind fast enough to keep up as well Wink. Anyone else notice the permanent bends in the rods?

my kind of fishing that, Lance you have a leg, that should be easy stuff, recon those bens Dave are the camera lens Kezz may be able to let us know that one.
yip some great fishing there Dave may as well lend me your boat this coming season, I will take good care of herWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote carlostairua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 3:00pm
carlostairua View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt

sick!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 7:40pm
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

some serious skill on the sticks from that one. YEling at the deckie about the tip wrap is funny as hell, Might have had that happen beforeLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ancient mariner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 8:34pm
ancient mariner View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ha, and i thought they were too full of tequila or something!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bitie2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 6:02pm
bitie2000 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Gotta love those 31 bertrams! They sure move well! Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 6:56pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

stunning display of boat handling on big fish. Man just listen to those motors screaming away in reverse then full taps forward.
perfect mid winter vid thanks for that mozza
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nuthead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 8:12am
Nuthead View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Deckie didn't seem too keen to take a wrap did he. Nice work Mozz, get me all fired up before work.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bazzman58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 1:40pm
Bazzman58 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

That's one cool skipper to dance the boat that close, nice vid thanks Mozz.
We all have one that got away..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JordanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 1:43pm
JordanM View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

wow! thats two NICE fish!
"size doesnt matter" tell that to the fisheries!
Page  123>