Everyman Boats

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote worksux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everyman Boats
    Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:38am
worksux View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Went to the boat show Saturday with the sole intention of finding a boat that ticks off most of my boxes.  

Came across the Everyman stand and was more than a little impressed with the boats they had on show. The finish looked excellent and they  seemed like a lot of boat for their sizes and the standard features were  something alot of competitors has as an optional extra.
The 635ht got a good write up in the trader boat test.
So if anyone has  got a Everyman boat, whats their thoughts on them.
Dave
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tennut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 7:23pm
tennut View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hi worksux, sorry cant help with any real expertise on these boats, but  would like to back up your opinion of them, I was most impressed with them! I have spoken to two guys who own them, and they raved about them. Good luck if you are looking!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 8:12pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

good boats dave - get one
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RC1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 9:31pm
RC1 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I haven't been in one, they do look good, my brother said they go very well, he went for a sea trial with a 150 hpdi Yamaha and was very impressed, and they are well made, he works as salesman at cambridge marine, call him to have a chat about it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:18pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Will the 635HT it fit in your garage Dave? Keen to hear how a trial goes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 6:36am
Donald Duck View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Buy it Dave. I'll take you out for 187 bar crossing lessons (and we might do a bit of fishing each time) and you'll be Raglan qualified Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote worksux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 7:22am
worksux View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

You know me Beags, the bar has to be as flat as my first girlfriend  for me to cross it.
Scotty, done the deed and am going for the 6mHT, It won't fit in the garage either but it may if i go from the roller door to a sectional door,  Just...... maybe.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 7:47am
Titanium
Titanium

Don't worry Dave, we can pick the flat days. Other days we'll take my boat.

Choose your next post words very carefully... MILESTONE:

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:00am
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Looks like he listened to you mr Beagle

Originally posted by worksux worksux wrote:

Originally posted by Dolly Dolly wrote:

What does Boulder sell?????

Mostly blow up dolls and accessories, also the odd rod and reel
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:28am
Titanium
Titanium

No doubt, post number 1000 was a classic for Worksux !
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:45am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Be keen to hear how they go in the rough with a 15deg deadrise. Looks like they claim that you don't need a deep V to get good heavy weather performance, and if true they have found one of boatings 'holy grails'. Would be great to line one up against one of the deep V equivalents on a rough day to get a real comparison and find out what their secret is in making a plate alloy hull  that is superior to the rest.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Seadoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 7:27pm
Seadoc View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

LOL Me too Tagit!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nirai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 7:34pm
Nirai View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Buy a Surtess!!!!!
"Gunrunner" Surtees 610 Game Fisher current
*"Double Barrel" Seacat 635 "Good Riddance!"
*"Seriola" Surtees 485 CC Retired with honours!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 7:47pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Look forward to checking the new rig out.! Knowing you Dave, you will already have plans for modificationsTongue
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CRAYS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 6:58pm
CRAYS View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

hi dave
I have been on an everyman boat and I can tell you its the most stable boat I have come across
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CRAYS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 7:05pm
CRAYS View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

The everyman 635 is an extremely versitile boat making it the ideal choice for families, it is roomy enough for a day's fishing with the whole family, and if the weather or sea turns rough it is a safe boat that handles well in adverse conditions. 
 With a teenage family it is nimble enough to have many hours of fun water skiing and biscuiting.
It is a boat that is easily handled into and out of the water by just two people.
I have owned an Everyman 635 boat for the last 18 months now and have already done 130 hours most of these have been at sea on the west coast out of Mokau.
Prior to this boat I have owned two others similar in size and I have been on many different types of boats, whether for fishing or diving.  I took a punt on buying the Everyman 635 boat, not knowing how it would perform due to it being such a new brand of boat on the market, in the short time I have owned this boat it has exceeded my expectations.  I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.
In my conclusion I have been in and around many boats for I have a love for the sea,  The Everyman boat is very well made which handles extremely well no matter what the conditions are.

Enjoy the long weekend
Regards
Jane
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 7:43pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice post Jane, welcome to the site.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote worksux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 12:47pm
worksux View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thanks for that Jane, Like you I have a little nervousness on buying a newish brand but think, hell everyone has to has to start some where. Couple of reasons I have gone with the 6m HT, firstly I have had a fairly good look at the boat over the last couple of boat shows and liked what I saw, secondly, They are localy made so went to the factory and had a yak with the Nigel the guy who is building it, Good fella, ran over all the plans with me and had no worries when i asked if he could leave the HT off untill after a mate of mine  paints the sides. Im in the States at the moment but as soon as I get back I will be down the shop checking its progress. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CRAYS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 9:07am
CRAYS View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

thanks captain aparagus.

Missed out on going fishing on the west coast friday-saturday. Not very happy.

Weather was good sea was good perfect opurtunity to be out on the water. Never mind work does came first, at present.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hikabirdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 7:28am
hikabirdie View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Just bought an everyman 635HT took out on sunday got 10 crays.  Great start to boat went like a dream have put a 150 four stroke on the back recommend to anyone.  Russell so good to deal with real helpful and obliging. Great boats sold by good people. ShonaTongue
Page  12>