Where to source Paihia Bombs

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mikeyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to source Paihia Bombs
    Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:40pm
Mikeyb View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I hear these bad boys cure even som eof the most cronic sea sickess patients.

Long story short, i have a bit of tail that im chasing who loves fishing, yet gets horribly seasick...just thought i might score bonus points for fixing the problem and also helping here to catch a feed at the same time!

Any suggestions in the Hamilton/Cambridge area?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:44pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

ring paihia pharmacy give them your credit card number and they will turn up in 2 to 3 days
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:45pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by of2fsh of2fsh wrote:

ring paihia pharmacy give them your credit card number and they will turn up in 2 to 3 days

ditto that

its the only place you will get them too.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BeachedAsBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:48pm
BeachedAsBro View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Just be sure not to drink for 2 hours in the hot sun before hooking your first marlin on a double and then have to fight it standup - tends to turn even the biggest bad boy into a vomitting mess aye cornikinaka? LOL

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish caught will we realise we can't eat money.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mikeyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:50pm
Mikeyb View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

pearler
Shes in whangerei so she can go for a drive Thumbs Up

Thanks heaps guys

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muzzfishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:56pm
Muzzfishing View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

If you /she dont want to drive Paihia Pharmacy No 09 4027034
    A Good Skipper Keeps the water on the outside of the boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG DOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 9:09pm
BIG DOG View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I just got some this week called them from auckland on Tuesday about 4pm cost $64 for twenty days supply including courier arrived Wednesday arvo. They are the ducks nuts!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gottafew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 9:14pm
Gottafew View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Heya Mike,If it happens just make you do the yawn on the outside of my boat.Oh and btw I don't come in because my crew is a bit queazy.Get a good nights sleep and try not to drink too much alcohol and go with the boats motion and you'll be sweet...Paul
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mikeyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 9:30pm
Mikeyb View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Way ahead of ya there mate Wink