Charter operators~~the GOOD ones

Page  <1 56789 13>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote landman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 7:00am
landman View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hi all going out on Cracker Jack fishing charters from Pine Harbour tomorrow has anyone been out with him??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Parrot Fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 11:46am
Parrot Fish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

hi, anyone been on Seahawk Fishing Charter? $79 for full day including rod and bait hire. any feedback would be appreciated on forum or pm  Wink

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote baitcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 12:19pm
baitcatcher View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi Parrotfish
SmileI would recomend Seahawk Fishing Charters,My dad & I went out with Seahawk Fishing Charters about 3 weeks ago,I have just brought another 2 vouchers now,
ClapClapLenny the skipper is really good,and a little cheeky, he looks for the fish (if their is only small fish or not very many fish he will move to another spot)
My dad & i ended up with a limit each, My biggest snapper was over 12 Lbs, it was a very good days fishing.( he even gave us extra fishing time at the end of the the day when the fishing was ON!)
The boat is fast and has plenty of room to move around and plenty of seating which folds down for fishing.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cortnufin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 10:00pm
Cortnufin View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Had a great back to back (Fri avo & Sat morn) Friday with Lawrence, hit the jackpot at the end of the rainbow in the rain, nobody wanted to leave. Saturday out with Rhys, fishing bit slow, but he took us to the fish mate. Got a booking for october, can't waitClap, an you'll be wise to book in advance too.CryConfused avoid disappointment    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cortnufin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 10:08pm
Cortnufin View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

That's with the MAD FISHERMEN IN THE COROMANDELBig smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote yeaboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 2:13am
yeaboi View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi Guys, Any feed back on Bay Fishing Charters (The Nibble II) would be much appreciated ?.... Got a group of work mates heading up the next couple of weeks and just want a heads up .... Cheers !!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beaker59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 2:55pm
Beaker59 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Not really a fishing charter though they can arrange one,

Just had 2 days at Great Barrier Lodge Whangaparapara and had a really good time we go to the barrier regularly by boat and fish our hearts out but rarely go far from the wharf at Fitzroy on land this time we flew over stayed at the lodge hired a car and drove all over the island walked the beaches hills etc a couple of cafe lunches and dinner at the lodge. Great people and good accomodation highly recommended for a change for the avid fisho and his missus. Good food too :)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beaker59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 2:56pm
Beaker59 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Cortnufin Cortnufin wrote:

That's with the MAD FISHERMEN IN THE COROMANDELBig smile

Hes a good guy eh!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laserice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 6:56pm
laserice View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

seahawk Len i have caught mean snapper with him and have been out meany time always a good time   http://www.seahawk.co.nz/
work hard and fish harder!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tigurello 90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 3:07pm
tigurello 90 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

tera charters out of whangamata are good especially caching pink maomao on the overnight trips also knows his stuff for kingfish 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote landman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 12:46pm
landman View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I'll second Chris on Te Ra we had a overnight trip on Mon Tues we absolutely slayed snapper and Terakihi in close as we couldn't get to Mayor service top notch and he can cook a mean feed going back next year or earlier if I get a chance
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 1:03pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Last week Ivan, Daniel & myself along with five others enjoyed going on a two day overnight charter on Black Magic to the Mercs & Cuvier .... with Gary Stirling of Black Magic Charters based in Whitianga.

Gt. Barrier also an option weather permitting.

Why the name Black Magic ? Answer = because the boat it was the official tow boat used in the successful America Cup Challenge
held here in 2000 & at 48 ft is very well suited to charter work particularly as Gary has made modifications to make it even more suited as well as very comfortable offering :-

Flush Toilet
Hot shower X 2
Sleeps 8 passengers.
12v / 230 v
Fridge, freezer, large ice bins etc.
Cooking & BBQ onboard.
Purpose built fish cleaning facility & Livebait tank
Small tender boat with o/b
Dive bottle refill compressor on board, plenty of storage plus removable stern panel to access rear platform.
Capacity to store 8 kayaks on board.

We went on a special deal which was great value & Gary has indicated he would most likely extend the same deal to any Fishnet members
booking a group of eight on a trip which includes :-

Two day overnight with meals provided.
Fishing gear and bait provided or welcome to use your own.
Night fishing optional
Parking adjacent
Anytime tea or coffee making

Cost pp based on 8 pax = $279

NB = sleeping onboard the night before or on return may at times be an available option. As we discovered this is a huge advantage as can have gear aboard & stowed away the evening before, all ready for an early morning start next day. Likewise on return can relax with a few drinkies to enjoy in a very relaxing setting before eating your takeaway meal whilst recounting events the trip, then drive home refreshed next morning. a nominal charge may apply to cover the cost of showers, use of power & cooker etc.

Make up a party & be in whilst the deal lasts .... can assure you will be in for a great time.

Contact details or for further info refer :-  http://www.blackmagiccharters.co.nz/
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 1:18pm
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

http://www.blackmagiccharters.co.nz/
Dont know why Bazza, but your link didnt work (when I tried), hopefully this does.
Sounds like they had ya sorted!Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 1:28pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Originally posted by FL3TCH FL3TCH wrote:

http://www.blackmagiccharters.co.nz/
Dont know why Bazza, but your link didnt work (when I tried), hopefully this does.
Sounds like they had ya sorted!Thumbs Up

Thanks for that FL3TCH .... yes you were right it would not open for some unknown reason & as far as
I could make out read exactly the same except mine was in blue & yours in black.

Have copied then pasted from your version & appears to be working fine now .... thanks again.
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gorrington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 8:34am
gorrington View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Does anybody have the website address for Diversity or an email I can contact Damo on ?
Looking to sort out a charter. Thanks.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 9:13am
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hi mate have a look in the DB Export Fishing Reports section under "Right now on Diversity". Damo posts primo reports just about daily and has all his contact details at the end of his vids. Chur.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Damo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 9:25am
Damo View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by gorrington gorrington wrote:

Does anybody have the website address for Diversity or an email I can contact Damo on ?
Looking to sort out a charter. Thanks.

Hey Gorrington

see us at www.charterconnection.co.nz

on Facebook at Diversity-Fishing

or just text/call 021 2446346

churr

www.charterconnection.co.nz
Facebook: Diversity-Fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 7:21pm
Catchit View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Got a couple of spots on Leigh Fishing Charters for daddys day. Went out today andu had a great time.

Big West Coaster boat, max 12 fishers and a skipper who knows his stuff.

http://www.leighfishingcharters.co.nz/
"We gave Sir Peter a knighthood," Mr Key said, "And if we could give him a second one, we would."

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Doddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 11:07pm
Doddy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Charter i go on quite often.

RED QUARTERS (barrier boat) RED (owner)

Leaves from downtown Auckland most fridays at 6.30 steaming for the Barrier.
Returns Sunday evening or monday depending if its a long weekend or not.

$250 for 2 days
$300 for 3 days

Has compressors on board for the scoobies.
Blast freezer
Hot water showers
gas cooking and bbq
4 cabins
sleeps 16 or so in the main sleeping area
Mini bar
Upstairs dining areas and storage for boats up to 16ft if you want to bring your own.
Has two 13ft or so tenders with yammys on the back to get you to your secret spot.

Ideal for everyone, family and friends.

Has a great knowledge of the area and will put you onto the fish

Also does functions, end of work dos, stags and hens etc

http://www.facebook.com/barrier.boat?ref=ts&fref=ts
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote roy.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 6:45am
roy.nz View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Went on a work fishing trip yesterday. Kiwi angler was the operator and was dam good. Got a few kings on bored and a nice amount of snaps, nothing near our limits but enough for a feed. Rex the skip is a good bloke and his boat is in awesome condition and well cleaned and maintained.
Page  <1 56789 13>