$6.70

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $6.70
    Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 7:40am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

well yesterday me and KSi made history..the cheapest feed in the whole wide world!!!

Si and i left dreamboats at 5 and headed out to the hole off bayswater with a few other fella's...three small piddlers for the bin and many up and coming sproggs which were put back by two guys grateful that they even put a bend in the rod...with no real sized fish to speak of it was time to move to another spot further up the harbour....

firstbaits got stripped pretty quickly and a nice 5-6lb obliged, thank you very much...then si got a half decent one and in the bin it went..

all in all a blinking lovely way to spend a avo, good company, beer and smoked fish for nibbles... a few pics for after

not the worlds largest but good enough....male or female?..wadda ya rekon team?.....

Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 7:41am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

oh and the title...cost us $6.70 for gas...bugger!
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 7:43am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Not sure which is male and which is female. I picking the one with the blue hat is the one with the white hats bitch.

Am I right ?

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 7:50am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

You have just ruined a beautiful moment Bushie.... shame on you

I love those after work fishing trips ... bloody marvelous.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 7:53am
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You're a clever one Bushie... how 'bout you give yourself another nomination for this months trophy?

Sure was a pleasant evenin', sun pouring down till about 7 and the fish bitin'. Plenty of runs and some small sweet ones for dinner.

Cheers to Tobes!
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 8:08am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

goes around comes around aye bushie...but hardy ha ha ha, i got a cackle outa that one...'my pretty'...but its ok stubbie man one day you'll find the yellow brick road that leads you to the emerald city that elusive beakies hide in...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 8:08am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Tobes/Si,

What time was the good bite time ???

Cheers

AC

Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 8:09am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

bite time was 630 to 730 for the bigger ones
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 12:46pm
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Where the hell's that HellFish character got to??? I tried his lemonade recipe last night on one of the fish... not bad!

Only thing is I used just opened fizzy lemonade on freshly filleted fish.
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 1:08pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

He's paddling around his new swimming pool on his yak going "here sharkey sharkley sharkey, here sharkey sharkey sharkey...."
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 4:03pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

or hes putting his really cleaver comments on the 'yak' forum back in california...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 4:44pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Dont ask KFS. he might come back. His not been here lifted the IQ of the board 50%
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snapatak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 4:58pm
Snapatak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Some nice inner harbour snapas there boys. Very good.

That boat must be one hell of a thristy beast.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 5:19pm
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Snapper is a female? No blue mark under the eye.

Russ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 5:25pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

way to go Tobes/KSi great back drop for a pic mate like that.....
Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 7:05pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

ah HA..at last someone with another theory to test....males have blue marks under the eyes team remember that
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 7:42pm
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Something I noticed during spawning season esp.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 9:51pm
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey BushPig,

Unlike you, some people in this world actually work for a living instead of living off the benefit.

Sorry but I'm still here and enjoying the fact that there are no sharks in my swimming pool. Come to think of it, NO FISH EITHER...

So you boys like my fizzy lemonade recipe huh? When with Bushie make sure you use fresh warm fizzy. (i.e. pee on his fish)

"I have found that either warm or cold sprite doesnt seem to matter much for that recipe."

Limitless and I are semi-secretly planning a sick day next week and heading up to Cape KariKari.

I wonder who will win, his *cough cough* health or his girlfriend?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2004 at 6:43am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

goody a bit of fisty cuffs
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2004 at 6:55am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

hahahahahahahahahaha

No sharks just a little whale.

Page  12>