HALL OF FAME

Page  <1 19202122>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote long john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2015 at 5:58pm
long john View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt

Virgin paua hunting works for me
Proud member of the Glen Innes Spearfishing Club
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mullins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2015 at 6:03pm
Mullins View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

A short while ago I shot a blue moki at Kapiti that regurgitated three very fresh virgin paua. They must have been within easy snuffling range and poorly secured to the rock. I watched a couple of moki feeding that day and they were snorting up a whole lot of sand but not going particularly deep.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote long john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2015 at 6:15pm
long john View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt

Broken foul sandy patches in about 10m. Under rocks semi settled in the sand. When you find them, you find heaps but they are patchy so I'm sure I'm missing a piece of the puzzle
Proud member of the Glen Innes Spearfishing Club
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TheSnapperWhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 8:55pm
TheSnapperWhisperer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

http://www.facebook.com/TheSnapperWhisperer
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote herby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 9:09pm
herby View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Don't need your life story mate.

Nice fish nonetheless.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 9:58am
wozz View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Nice!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote harrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 4:05pm
harrison View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

That's awesome. The gatku could take the beating eh, how many 20s have you got on the pole now?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spear crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 5:27pm
spear crazy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

would that be your 3rd 20 in a pole spear ?
Axemen Spearfishing... "Putting the crap back into elite"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote TheSnapperWhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 7:31pm
TheSnapperWhisperer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It's at least the 4th. Plenty out at the Cavs right now, and quite dopey. All out on the swell side of the islands.
http://www.facebook.com/TheSnapperWhisperer
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Bad uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 11:55am
Bad uncle View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

my new pb

33kg

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote B1g_Pun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 2:17pm
B1g_Pun View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

You da man Kent!
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" William Shakespeare
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Squid brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2015 at 6:18pm
Squid brain View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

New PB snap from motiti. About 6kg from a kina burley in 4 metres. Only shot pannies before, stoked!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Unclejake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2015 at 9:53pm
Unclejake View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well done mate. That's a fine looking set of meals there.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote herby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2015 at 6:38pm
herby View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Been quiet here for a while. 

I got a decent jobfish on Friday. 
Unweighed but general consensus was upwards of 12kg. 
One of the other guys got one about a kilo heavier an hour before on the same drift line. 
I got a doggie and a wahoo soon after, within 150m of where I got this.  

Great shot eh.... I was nervous. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote chalkeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2015 at 8:49am
chalkeye View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

**** that is a solid jobbie. Clap
float like a crowbar, sting like a bee
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote The Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2015 at 8:27pm
The Jackal View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Great fish! 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Koppulator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 11:30am
Koppulator View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Surely this belongs here..

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Submersion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 12:03pm
Submersion View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

This was kept a bit quiet for a while, from early March. Definitely worthy of a HoF entry. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Troy Tempest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 9:57pm
Troy Tempest View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Awesome fish!
Well done.

I guess, however, that as it was caught over a month ago and has only just hit the forum chimes the death knell for spearo corner and the book of the face is where it is at...
·.¸¸.·´¯'·.¸¸·´¯'·.¸¸.·´¯'·.¸ ><((((º>
.¸¸·´¯'·.¸¸.·´¯'·.¸ ><((((º>

Just quietly getting on with it...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote wopass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 1:24pm
wopass View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

not a massive fish but is my new PB and on my new gun and a big ass sea turtle was sitting on the bottom watching the whole fight!! was awesum!!

20kg 

Page  <1 19202122>