july-september nominations

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ski  da mofo!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: july-september nominations
    Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 7:29am
ski da mofo!! View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

sorry to do this to ya brov but you was embarressed to say the least and i do beleive there was crappys in yer nappys! to anyone that is likeley to be in a "raft up" situation with this man you may want to consider being the one to approach rather that the one in the firing line!especially if you got a glass boat!
anyway heres the scene...we were safely snuggled up along side a 42 ft tin charter vessel from tirua ,"the innkeeper" waiting for the rugby in the glassy waters of the tranquil fitsroy harbour ,fenders over the side ready for the "white squall"to tie along side .well along comes ol billyboy at a great "squall"of knots on a rather precarious angle and were thinkin ooh  that anchor on the bow looks rather like the front end of a stock car comin straight at usShockedno worries billys an experienced boatman hes just made it to the barrier on his own in 40 knots of wind against tide he,ll have a plan.Confusedanyway last second the westcoaster swerves to the left but the revs didnt slow ,they increased worse still it wasnt in a reverse gear either.we reached out to grab the bowrails and try and fend the 3 tonne monster away from the side window of me senator and i had visions of glass breaking but luckily the extra weight of the wongnozzle on the staqrboard side of the squall had lowered the said  anchor enuf to avoid the window but then was the signwriting CRuNCH,OuchSCRAPE OuchKAPOW whew the windows ok "you right there bill?""ohEmbarrassedphukEmbarrassedsorryEmbarrassedbro ,missed reverse ."then he backs off for another go! "here catch this rope and we,ll pull you in"ya blooody muppet!
final damage ...well all good for the reputation of senator just a cuple of "nicks"and scrapes and a bit of a scratch no dents no cracks in alloy or window and the signwritings untouched  !dont worry bill the bills in the mail!nah just kidding it matches a cuple of nicks in the other side where ive bumped off oyster laden pylons at the hokianga jetty! go the demolition man!LOL 
BIG FISH IS WHERE ITS AT
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 9:11am
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Ouch
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 9:18am
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

hang 'em high Judgeski!! and very worthy nomination!!!

PS.....this vote has nothing to do with just having the snot kicked out of me by Billy Wongear on the squash court....obviously has been saving up a bit of aggression.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 9:38am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bill always drives his boat like that. if this gets him nominated we will have a monthly showing from him.
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 9:56am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wetdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 11:37am
wetdream View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Man was firein on all cylinders this morning, looked a lot less stressed when he left 4shore..... as I've always said if your not havin the odd missap your not getting out enough, great story tellin but Ski Thumbs%20Up 
Like us on: facebook/stanleysigns.com
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dohboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 12:39pm
Dohboy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

That will be tough to bet ....what a Clown
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 4:56pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

missed reverseBig%20smile
ahwell
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 7:23pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Guilty as charged.  Can't beliefs you grassed on me Ski you bloody nark.  Whatever happened to "goes on tour - stays on tour" ? eh??   

Sure I missed reverse, what with all the possible gear selections open to me anybody coulda done it. Embarrassed  Specially after the deployment of that air burley bomb following that cray dive.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billpears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 8:02pm
billpears View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hmmmmm me thinks a nomination for sure Billy boyThumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ski  da mofo!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 8:43pm
Gold
Gold

aaaaaaaaaaafter closer inspection now  that eyes ees are a bit more "focused"have noticed stripe has been  grazed and nav light wasted ,also the impact must have sent the shockwaves through and blown the screen on the 62 inch flatscreen and shorted out the surround sound system which in turn went through the wiring and blew out the 100000 kw tranducer and charplotter musta been a hellova short cicuit cause the charge has clearly gone through the trailer and stuffed all the galvanising  oop hang on we were still on the water aah well we call it a bottle of rum and wes even auws!
BIG FISH IS WHERE ITS AT
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 10:19pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Ski ... didnt the 4wd wiring short out when you plugged the trailer in and it smouldered away til you got home then caught your house on fire too? I could hear sirens from my place, thought it was probably Billy's fault.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2008 at 10:50pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well well well,

Old WongNozzle at it again eh

Chance to get out of this......

How does one miss reverse when theres only two options ?
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2008 at 11:32pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

As I said...too many options.  hic....zz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ski  da mofo!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2008 at 3:45pm
Gold
Gold

i must admit billy i was tempted to get one back on ya  as we did the passing of the wand at jimmies  had ya lined up a beauty!bit of jousting on the hi seas demolition derby styles auw!
BIG FISH IS WHERE ITS AT
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2008 at 6:57pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'm sorry, who are you?  Do I know you?  Ski??  Ski who?   I'm sure I'd remember you if you were a mate that could be trusted.  Fink Rat Snitch.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2008 at 7:08pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Suck it up Billy Wongthrottle - it appears to be heading your way this time.
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ski  da mofo!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2008 at 11:51am
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by billfish billfish wrote:

I'm sorry, who are you?  Do I know you?  Ski??  Ski who?   I'm sure I'd remember you if you were a mate that could be trusted.  Fink Rat Snitch.

maybe we should make it a bottle of rum AND a bottle of sambuka then!harden up bill take it like a man!
BIG FISH IS WHERE ITS AT
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2008 at 12:30am
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Already accepted my doom.  I can see no way out of this one.  July's Seat is mine.    Luckily its not next months one I guess.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2008 at 11:54pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Jesus Bill....after you shouting me so many beers today I can see your points.........

Very good case building that it was Ski's fault

Anyone got any spare phone books they can lend for the Dock ?

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Page  12>