Frewza Alloy Pontoon Boats

Page  <1 191192193194195>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stormbringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 7:31pm
Stormbringer View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

isnt Tohatsu and Mariner one in the same ? or is it tohatsu & Merc

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote snoteel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 7:36pm
snoteel View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Stormbringer Stormbringer wrote:

isnt Tohatsu and Mariner one in the same ? or is it tohatsu & Merc

Mercury Outboards, 30 Hp and less, are made by Tohatsu in Japan. Mercury Marine builds 40, 50 and 60 horsepower outboard motors in Suzhou, China.
Mercury manufactures engines over 75 horsepower at its facility in Fond du Lac in Wisconsin.
if your boyfriend doesn't like fishing....you have a girlfriend
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 4:36pm
Davo View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

probably been covered in here already but can anyone give the lengths and widths  (on trailer with engine down for F14, F16 and F18? Im assuming standard factory trailer at this stage thanks. 

Im trying to get a handle on how big a boat can fit in a garage that I may soon have use of. Thanks. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote huntfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 5:03pm
huntfish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

F16 2.5m wide and 6.7m long with motor down
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote seahunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 5:50pm
seahunter View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

F14 is pretty much bang on 5m tip of trailer coupling to back of outboard
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 6:00pm
Davo View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

wonderful thanks! Just need the F18 dimensions now...does anyone know if Brendon does a fold down hard top like Surtees? 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mouthu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 6:21pm
mouthu View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

F14 with outboard pod is 6 mtrs with outboard down to front of trailer.
Yes it was me, I screwed it up for everyone.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BCM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 9:45pm
BCM View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

F18   2.5 wide - 7.000 long with 100 hp Honda down.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 11:27am
Davo View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

thanks everyone - really appreciate the info
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Keith C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 7:41pm
Keith C View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

or you can fold the drawbar if length an issue. Brendon arranged mine.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote farmerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 2:09pm
farmerbob View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi @Southern_Jez, any chance i could have a look at your f14? Im from southland as well and planning on the f14 but just cant decide on cuddy cc or dinghy. A chat would be much appreciated
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote otdrmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 5:10pm
otdrmn View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey Guys, in the process of selling a 6.1m and moving to a Ali cc, Frewza f16cc has caught my eye, wanting some info from those that have one please.

Motor Hp  60 Honda, any numbers - cruise speed, WoT, fuel burn
80 Honda, any numbers - cruise speed, WoT, fuel burn

Have been a Merc man for all my other boats and pleased with those so any info on the Honda v the Merc would be great.

Additional extras - Im looking at live bait tank and keel strip - any other recommendations?

If anyone would like to post up some pics of their f16cc (inside and around) that would be great.

Thanks in advance

G
The 4 R's ~ Rods, Reels, Rifles, Rooting
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 6:07pm
D8 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Need to check the garaging!

Anyone with the height of a F14 Fisher both on and off the trailer?

Thanks.
D/
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Roofless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 7:12pm
Roofless View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by otdrmn otdrmn wrote:

Hey Guys, in the process of selling a 6.1m and moving to a Ali cc, Frewza f16cc has caught my eye, wanting some info from those that have one please.

<span style="white-space:pre">          </span>80 Honda, any numbers - cruise speed, WoT, fuel burn

Have been a Merc man for all my other boats and pleased with those so any info on the Honda v the Merc would be great.

Additional extras - Im looking at live bait tank and keel strip - any other recommendations?

If anyone would like to post up some pics of their f16cc (inside and around) that would be great.

Thanks in advance

G

Hey mate I have a f16cc with a Honda 60 if you are in Auckland you are more than welcome to come and look at mine . I just re proped mine the other day so haven't been out to get new figures.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote otdrmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 7:19pm
otdrmn View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Roofless Roofless wrote:

Originally posted by otdrmn otdrmn wrote:

<span style="white-space:pre">          </span>80 Honda, any numbers - cruise speed, WoT, fuel burn

Thanks in advance

G

Hey mate I have a f16cc with a Honda 60 if you are in Auckland you are more than welcome to come and look at mine . I just re proped mine the other day so haven't been out to get new figures.

Thanks Shane - PM'd you earlier today
The 4 R's ~ Rods, Reels, Rifles, Rooting
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Patumahoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 7:15am
Patumahoe View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi guys, 

Has anyone for a F21 HT  in the North Island I could get an on water trial on?
Will pay fuel expense and a box of beer for your efforts. 

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Onhio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 9:55pm
Onhio View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi everyone.

Am considering a F18 H/T.
Does anyone here have one with the Honda 100hp? Thinking it might need a 115hp.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:59pm
Dream View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I would definitely go Yamaha 130, Honda 135, Suzuki 140.

We have a F115 on the back, cruises @ 4000-4500rpm, 19-24knots, 2.1-2.4L/km depending.

Feels like it could use more power, maybe it is not prop right but i doubt it.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bounty Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 11:14am
Bounty Hunter View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Onhio Onhio wrote:

Hi everyone.

Am considering a F18 H/T.
Does anyone here have one with the Honda 100hp? Thinking it might need a 115hp.

100hp on a 6m boat is going to be frustrating.

the best 'rule of thumb' advice to heed is to get the maximum recommended by the hull manufacturer.

sure its going to be a bit more expensive initially - but youll likely love your decision to get the bigger motor every time you go out in it - and having the package with the big motor will be attractive in the resale market when the time comes to sell

No disintegrations!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Time_Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 1:20pm
Time_Bandit View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

check out this facebook page for frewza fans heaps of infro

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Page  <1 191192193194195>