Posting Images

Page  <12345>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 8:00pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Olfart Olfart wrote:

Anyone else having problems posting images and emoticons today?
The insert buttons don't seem to be accepting user prompts - or is it just me?

Managed to post a couple of pics in the Funny Pictures thread by switching over to Opera - then Firefox wouldn't work when I went back to it.  Had to restart the computer to get back on-line - but it took freakin ages and I still cannot post images or emoticons....even when I go back to edit a post.
Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 8:25pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

On moderated forums

Moggy - we have new software that can switch all your posts to "to be approved by a mod" status.  Guess what? - You're the first!
There's a few areas that are on approval only - the two competitions we've got running and all the Fishing News forums. Keeps them on track.

...Here's a test with IE 8.0..........SmileSmileSmile  and noCry  and a pic

Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 8:34pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

And a test with Firefox 3.5.2
Big smile  Big smileSmile

Big smile
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 8:37pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

If you are having image upload probs try updating your browser to a current version and resizing your images to 450 pixels wide before uploading. If it still doesn't work , PM Ginge with the following details:  Browser name and version, Operating system and image size...   thanks
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 10:47pm
Moggy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

HUH????????????

what Grunta?

I hit a seldom unused forums - if its Mod's approved it should say so - it didn’t????

I can see all posts so no problem with that

Give me a ring - not sure what you’re getting at

ta

moggy

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it!
FISH FIGHT The Peoples Protest
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sooshee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 11:09pm
sooshee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Grunta Grunta wrote:

On moderated forums

Moggy - we have new software that can switch all your posts to "to be approved by a mod" status.  Guess what? - You're the first!
There's a few areas that are on approval only - the two competitions we've got running and all the Fishing News forums. Keeps them on track.

Same thing happened to me several days ago when I posted on the Penguin tacklebag ideas thread. It's till sitting there waiting to be approved.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 8:22am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Gotcha Moggy -!!!
Sooshee - your post and a couple of others are activated...
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 9:42am
Moggy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Da the award for guinea pig goes to???
Yer I get it....
People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it!
FISH FIGHT The Peoples Protest
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote upstream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 4:33pm
upstream View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

testing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote upstream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 4:35pm
upstream View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

testign image uplaods

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 5265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 4:33pm
5265 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I want to add a photo to the recipe in the Bradley smoker comp, but I cannot load a photo which is necessary, what can I do

thanks
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 5:20pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Originally posted by 5265 5265 wrote:

I want to add a photo to the recipe in the Bradley smoker comp, but I cannot load a photo which is necessary, what can I do

thanks
email it to me [email protected] if you would like me to post for you
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote aji_tsuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 11:32pm
aji_tsuri View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Just wondering how many posts you have to have before you can upload pictures? 

My wife collected a couple of shellfish today washed up on Omaha beach at high tide while I tried to wide out through 4 waves to set a pot for paddle crab.  I think they might be ruheruhe (trough shell) and was curious if this is right, if they are edible and legal to take.  There were about 20 washed up but I chucked most back as the were about 3-4cm.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grounded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 11:46am
Grounded View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hi Grunta, any ideas why I am unable to post photos please? I have put an add in the trading forum but when I click on the oaktree to upload piccies nothing happens at all, it is a dead button. I am using XP, MYIE2.
Cheers
Chris
It's a mystery to me
I was a Jerk On Line
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 3:01pm
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Keen to post some photos . Do i need 20 postings ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 3:19pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

No, you can post images after your first post Legacy - Go back to the beginning of this thread if you need to for full instructions
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:14am
kfly View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

So one post then can post images on posts after that? I'll give it a crack after this then
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gongfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 4:16pm
gongfisher View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thansk for the tip on how to post, here is the 9.2 kg fish

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Yiv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 10:05pm
Yiv View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Trying to master posting pics...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 10:32pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Originally posted by Yiv Yiv wrote:

Trying to master posting pics...

Page  <12345>