Dont ya think its time...

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dont ya think its time...
    Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 9:03pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

We got this party started again ?

Should be fun with the addition of many members.

Can I please ask / Beg....no tears ok guys...its all just fun and games

So

a ) The monthly "toilet seat award" will now be called THE BOG SEAT ( needs a change from toilet seat as it gets confused with Smoke house bay )

Can I have votes to get this going again. Without interest I just cant see the point
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 10:52pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Well overdue for a rerun phats I definitly vote yesThumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 7:01am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

I nominate Bushpig, for being Bushpig.

Boulder for continuing to use the tagline "Enough TAS its time to fish" and then importing a new Avet T-Rex which cost slightly less than a Stealth bomber.

Ski for forgetting to take the phone books on the Albany pub fishing club weekend at Motuora.

Kezza for remaining in the closet even though we, his best friends, would totally understand.

Obald for packing up and moving when I need (no, I really do, it's life and death) a new green Pro-range skirt.

Billg for the biggest dummy spit and most concerted on-line crying effort in a coon's age.

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 7:18am
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thumbs%20Up...make it happen!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 10:07am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

"Yes! Yes! YES!" That's what she said anyway

Bring it back!
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 3:42pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Make it so ...YES ApproveThumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cosmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2008 at 7:34pm
cosmo View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yep come on it can feature with humour thread,theres some pretty sad jokes on there the contributers could feature for the toilet seat award
i just want to go fishing..........amd ignore all my adult problems
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2008 at 5:42pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well boys.....95 views....6 replies
dont call that overwhelming interest so we will shelve it for now

however we have another plan for a bog seat type award coming soon.

stay tuned

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote burwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2008 at 12:58am
burwood View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Phats-post the question on Briney Bar. I only just saw it
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2008 at 7:39pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Boulder - Can you move this temporary, to gauge interest ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2008 at 10:20pm
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Give it to Kezza!!! swashies the weekend after easter..... easy as that!!!!LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2008 at 11:30pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

your wish is my command oh Phat one
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 6:39am
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

this should be funny

no mercy Karl, stitch away
Kezza's shout at swashies regardless of who earns the bog seat
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 6:57am
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

s w n
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 7:34am
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

hold up ya good for nothing muppets!

....if anyone deserves this prestigious award it should be Grunta......now there is common sense solution for a common problem! Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Legend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 7:39am
Blue Legend View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Can someone explain what this award is about/for,  for us newbies.  Sounds interesting and humorous.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 7:49am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

Put it this way - my all-time favourite award was to the member (who is lucky to remain nameless because I can't remember who it was) who decided to do something with the braid on his reel.

The act involved getting out early in the morning, then winding the braid off the reel onto several large objects - namely, the trees bordering his local park.

It went well until one of the local kids came barrelling down the road on his bike or scooter and suddenly things went all spiderman.

Our hero bravely slipped away leaving neighbourhood kid entangled and wondering what the heck was going on.

For this act of  logic, intelligence and bravery .. he was awarded the Bog Seat. It is a virtual award given to the person who has perpetrated the biggest cock up in any month.
Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Legend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 7:54am
Blue Legend View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Cheers Bender, bring it onThumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 7:55am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Bender Bender wrote:

Put it this way - my all-time favourite award was to the member (who is lucky to remain nameless because I can't remember who it was) who decided to do something with the braid on his reel.

The act involved getting out early in the morning, then winding the braid off the reel onto several large objects - namely, the trees bordering his local park.

It went well until one of the local kids came barrelling down the road on his bike or scooter and suddenly things went all spiderman.

Our hero bravely slipped away leaving neighbourhood kid entangled and wondering what the heck was going on.

For this act of  logic, intelligence and bravery .. he was awarded the Bog Seat. It is a virtual award given to the person who has perpetrated the biggest cock up in any month.

That was Fishb8.  Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2008 at 8:04am
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by Blue Legend Blue Legend wrote:

Can someone explain what this award is about/for,  for us newbies.  Sounds interesting and humorous.

have a read here for some of the previous acts of muppertry and treachery on display.
The actual award was a virtual award that the "winner" had to show in their sig line for a month
Page  12>