BOP Yakmen

Page  <1 764765766767768 1025>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Carlaosbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 9:00pm
Carlaosbo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I’m planning to go up to Coromandel for this weekend, I would like even to ask for recommendations, place to go (for fishing) and camping sites
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scottyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 9:19pm
scottyboy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Will be busy up there so prob as far as you cAn go - port Jackson or fletchers be my suggestion to the doc campgrounds and fish there 2
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Carlaosbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 9:34pm
Carlaosbo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

What do u think about Papa Aroha?
I’ve been in port Jackson, but it’s too far to expend only a day and a half , I would like to stay longer there ,like 3 days
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scottyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:08pm
scottyboy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Papa ok but holiday weekend so be busy I would say
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:10am
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Carlaosbo Carlaosbo wrote:

What do u think about Papa Aroha?
I’ve been in port Jackson, but it’s too far to expend only a day and a half , I would like to stay longer there ,like 3 days

Looks like decent westerly wind Saturday and Sunday Carlos so I would think stay on the Eastern side of the Peninsula ?? Port Charles / Stony Bay ??

Plans changed for me got a wedding Friday night so Sat morn early is out for me Beer

Local Friday morning where you going Dale ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 10:35am
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I was just going to go off Pap domain. Cant get to the beach to 9:30am though, daycare drop off.

Seems like some fish are being caught. Guys on the Tauranga Kayaking FB page are getting some off Omanu.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:20am
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Ok I’ll be heading back in about then probably
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Carlaosbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:30am
Carlaosbo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thx museyak, I’ll consider this fact as well
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:51am
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Stony bay doc camp 4 1/2 hrs and very isolated cld be a bit busy this weekend tho $14 a night
Cray pots were where I caught most fish when I was there heaps of kelp and rocks to lose tackle in haha
Bit of a carry if you don’t have a car that can get down the track at north end of camp grnd

Waikawau bay closer and doc camp too
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 11:54am
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Friday and monday look primo. I might go local monday although its our 25th wedding anniversary so could be pushing my luck Confused
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:03pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Carlaosbo Carlaosbo wrote:

Thx museyak, I’ll consider this fact as well

Not sure how factual Windguru is Carlos haha usually not too far off

Paps domain @ 6am Piwi be a good boy on Monday haha
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 12:58pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thought that might be the case Muse. I'll expect you to tell me where they are biting though Wink

You'll have to go Friday instead Piwi!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:43pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Unfortunately I have work friday and technically its the 24th tuesday for our anniversary so Im all good for monday Big smile

Bakedfish could be a starter with you Noponies if we can get him motivated.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 3:59pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Surely you'll need to spend all of Monday planning and preparing though right Party

He's motivated.

I'll head off the Domain around 9:30am, if anyone else wants a gentleman's hours start.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cam man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:19pm
Cam man View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Loaded up piwi ready to go . Filled the tub with the secret sortbaits . West is best
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 8:58pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Loaded up for tomorrow Cam man or Saturday?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scottyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:08pm
scottyboy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Out this morning with three ducks
Good conds but pretty fast drift towards the mount being a pain
Couple of strong pulling early 40 models plus horse key
Mean paddle back to Harrison’s as well
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C0BRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:21pm
C0BRA View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Early morning start at the domain this morning and the conditions were primo,slow start but got a few in .Around the 12m mark then the birds started working around me so fished the work ups and came away with another couple.Packed the Ute up and ventured north,am at papa aoha campsite what an awesome spot,am doing a bit of a wrecky as have entered the Rob Fort Comp,never been here before so am taking advantage of the fishable window.Cant wait.any tips,
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 3ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:26pm
3ducks View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I had the hell paddle back scottyboy! Drifted way to far. Slow going for me and lots of small snaps.

Nice day was cursing for leaving my sunnies in the car only to find them under my butt in the kayak when I got back in. Rookie mistake.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cam man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 9:41pm
Cam man View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Saturday muse ,
Page  <1 764765766767768 1025>