BOP Yakmen

Page  <1 720721722723724 1025>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Potty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 8:13pm
Potty View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hug Shot Daslec on your PB.

Love fishing, love my job. It's a bloody shame that they clash.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Potty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 8:27pm
Potty View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Left the Yak in the shed and took the boat out for an overdue run today.
Target fish - moocher from the shallows, soft baiting.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ruff as Guts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 9:07pm
Ruff as Guts View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Bloody great fish Darren!

Great having a yarn on the water today muse, you will be having to get your girl a yak soon! Awesome fish she caught Clap.

I came in with 5 snaps. The biggest at 62cm that smashed the softy on the way down and did one massive straight run that had me thinking it was a kingy. The day was hard going out there, ended up coming in because the was no drift or movement?? Picked up some blue fin tuna off a mate who had gotten down to the madness that was Waihou bay. Yummo!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 10:05pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Thats a beast Potty ! Be nice to go fishing without getting a wet arse 

Yeah Ruff she can't really fit in the Kidpod any more .. its getting too cramped in there - looking at a double kayak - 62cm nice one  ! .. you said 50cm haha being too modest 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Potty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 5:44am
Potty View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

[QUOTE=museyak] Thats a beast Potty ! Be nice to go fishing without getting a wet arseĀ 

Arse stayed dry but you don't get the mean slay ride.

Landed 2 solid string pullers both caught within a 10 minute paddle from a yak launching spot.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 11:46am
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Up Coro ways Potty? Mean fish.
Well done Daz awesome fish was always going to happen for you with the effort you put in.
Muse ruff doesnt catch alot over 35cm so was probably just confused
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Allpom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 2:30pm
Allpom View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Great fish Potty
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Allpom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 2:32pm
Allpom View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Downtown Downtown wrote:

Well done Daz awesome fish was always going to happen for you with the effort you put in.

Thumbs Up
Well done ruff. 62cm would be your biggest for a whileClap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 8:45am
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Is there a kayak club in Tauranga or Papamoa? Or is this forum the closest to it? Someone posted on one of my yt videos asking. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 9:20am
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I'm waiting for allpom to start one noponies I don't think there is one here, the eastern bay guys have a really good one going and i think there used to be a tautranga one a few years back but it must of fizzled out. there are certainly enough yakkers out there to get one together would just take a good crew with the time to kick it off.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 4:52pm
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Allpom and myself heading out early tomorrow if anyones around.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 6:49pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Agreed DT, plenty of yakkers about to do it. Is Allpom keen to kick it off Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 7:40pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Where are you guys going out Downtown and Allpom ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 8:43pm
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Down the coast flicked you a pm earlier
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 7:41pm
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Shot out this morning with muse after allpom piked out. Was good to finally meet muse. Conditions were testing at times with a sh*tty easterly drift. Did pick up fish in patches. I got my bag full with 6 late 30s early 40s and a better one at 57. By midday conditions were mean for the paddle home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jonocoogee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 8:07pm
jonocoogee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good effort DT, looks like the last fishable day for a while, especially when i now have a 4 day weekend and looks like I am fishing 0 of those day Cry
TAS - Its a real disease
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 8:46am
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Theres always the harbour Jono!Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 9:15am
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Good to meet you yesterday DT Thumbs Up Glad we got onto some fish later on in the morning. I bought home 6 snaps and 3 ky pretty happy with that. And managed to break a rod handle in the small surf on way back in doh ! 

Yep the harbour rocks Jono !! go hard 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 9:22am
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

A Cpl of shots from yesterday
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jonocoogee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 10:08am
jonocoogee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Don't underestimate my desperation to get out, that harbour might be a go in 20 knots on sunday haha.
TAS - Its a real disease
Page  <1 720721722723724 1025>