BOP Yakmen

Page  <1 910911912913914 1025>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 8:24pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Living the dream Piwi!

Weekend looks good, Sat should be good for me.

You can always just get a Reload, then you won't have to worry about scupper size anymore.. The new carbon fibre reload looks the business.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 10:13am
Moken View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Catch yourself a bargain !

I have 5 x $50 = $250 worth of vouchers from Hunting & Fishing (expiry date Dec. 2022) that I am willing to pass on to you for a reasonable reduced price.

If you are keen & wanting to negotiate with me please pm or phone me on 021 1868979.

I will hand deliver these to your place for cash.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 1:52pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Dale yeah just the price $6000 is out of my league.

Moken could be a good deal for someone.

Beaut morning today no surf and wind dropped to nothing. I paddled out with Allpom and Daz into the area I was fishing last weekend. It was pretty slow got a couple of pannies and some KY and lost one good one. Broke the tip off my Aliexpress softbait rod and lost a $100 pair of sunglasses plus hooked the reef multiple times and lost 4 jigheads and one microjig.
Saw Fishkiller who had been cleaning up in shallower and sure enough on the way back in got a 55cm one on the drop hooked clean through the nose

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Allpom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 2:17pm
Allpom View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Awesome morning out. Ended up with 3 snapper and a dory. Loads of little ones.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Potty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 7:04pm
Potty View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Piwi Iā€™m surprised than you would part with $100 on sunnies šŸ˜‚
Love fishing, love my job. It's a bloody shame that they clash.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 7:17pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Originally posted by Potty Potty wrote:

Piwi Iā€™m surprised than you would part with $100 on sunnies šŸ˜‚

The young lady at the sunglass shop in Bayfair was quite attractive šŸ˜ what can I say I'm a sucker.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 7:27pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Well, if you've got a spare $100 for sunnies, can't be too much of a stretch for a reload Big smile

Good fishing guys!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 8:48pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Stephen Tapp would need to up his attractiveness to me and there's always a chance I'd buy one šŸ˜‚
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Allpom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 4:02pm
Allpom View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hahahaha potty
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 6:11pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

So, hes a little bit attractive then Piwi?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 6:59pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Hes ok šŸ˜‚

Good luck to those going out tomorrow.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 7:02pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Heading out off Taylors, should be on the water around 6:15am.

Hopefully the 15kt NE at A Buoy will clear off!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 7:49pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Is this rain gonna clear off Dale ? Iā€™m tossing up whether to load up the car
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 8:37pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Sposed to I think.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scottyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 8:45pm
scottyboy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Fished out of Leigh today as up here for weekend

Conds not the best as 15 knots and a decent chop making it lumpy as

Ended up with three decent pannies then a decent slog back to the ramp

Hope conds are better out at little barrier tomorrow
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 12:51pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Looks like conditions held for you guys today. Just as well as it was a huge burden for me to carry going out mid week in prime conditions while you were working šŸ˜‚
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Downtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 1:55pm
Downtown View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Average conditions today but good fishing bagged out on decent fish to about 6kgish. Just picked up the ones the mid week guys weren't skilled enough to get
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 3:41pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Pretty average conditions off Taylors this morning, settled a bit for the paddle in.

Ended up 5 in the 40's, few little throw backs on the way.

Nice fishing DT.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Raymond Luxury Yacht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 4:37pm
Raymond Luxury Yacht View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Domain for me tomorrow if it looks okay.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 4:50pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Good work DT that's a good sized fish.

Dale 5 in the 40s is a perfect dinner haul for several nights.

Good luck tomorrow Ray I'm gonna hang for a surf if its big enough.
Page  <1 910911912913914 1025>