BOP Yakmen

Page  <1 798799800801802 1025>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ruff as Guts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 9:33pm
Ruff as Guts View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I'm down with March! I'll supply some beersies again. Spot the alcoholic......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jonocoogee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 10:03pm
jonocoogee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

March will be a lot nicer to fish in shorts and bare feet too 
TAS - Its a real disease
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 6:15am
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Haha true Jono that was brave of you last time.

Ruff we are all alcoholics Big smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Allpom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 4:55pm
Allpom View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

as long as I can make it I'll also bring beers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cam man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 8:01pm
Cam man View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

noponies are you still going to the ebop comp ? ( car)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 8:13pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Cam man Cam man wrote:

noponies are you still going to the ebop comp ? ( car)

I'll try. Car is a write off, so see what insurance coughs up and then try to get another one ASAP.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cam man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 7:28am
Cam man View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Noponies If you don't get your car sorted you can catch a ride iam taking a trailer , will be staying down the coast on Friday night.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 3:08pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Fishing tomorrow anyone ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scottyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 6:59pm
scottyboy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Was going to try east paps muse- prob Karewa or Taylors
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Skonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 8:01pm
Skonski View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Yea I'm going out from Karewa, taking a couple of 1st timers with me
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote C0BRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 1:19pm
C0BRA View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Glassy conditions out there this morning,launched from Taylorโ€™s and caught up with muse out there,lots of sign early and consistent from 15-18m.Threw back heaps of undersized snapper but kept 5 snapper and a Trev,all mid to late 30โ€™s,nice shore break on the way back in to keep you on your toes,turtle free.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scottyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 1:36pm
scottyboy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Launched at Taylors mid tide but took few minutes to find a break in the sets
Took a while to find some sign but started to pick up fish and had three mid 40โ€™s in the bin
Went to paddle back to top of drift when next minute my hand was on fire as a blue bottle brushed my hand ๐Ÿ˜ซ man it hurts ๐Ÿ˜‚
Came in after that as not sure how it would affect me as bee stings for me can be an issue
Met skonski on beach who saw a few sharkies
Might have another go tomorrow
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 2:42pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Nice bags fullas. I went for a surf instead.

Scotty my boy got stung by one recently and was hurting for about 45 mins pretty bad. Apparently 45c water helps take off the sting.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Skonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 4:07pm
Skonski View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Good to meet you Scottyboy. Hope the hand feels better.
Launched at 5.30 from Karewa this morn, had nephew on his 3rd time out and brother  and a mate on their 1st time out.
Got straight into the fish in 10m, drifted out to 21m. 3 of us got our limit and the bro got a solid 65cm snap (gotta stop taking newbies out Embarrassed )
For the first time in years, i saw a shark cruising around, not big tho, maybe 2m, then regularly saw 3 or 4 more, and a flying fish fly past with a fin following it, over the next few hours. Then at the end of the morn while pulling in a pannie, had a beauty of a bronzie of about 3m follow my snap right up under the yak to try and grab it, gutted i didnt have my Gopro on me. Little bit unnerving but bloody exciting. Was pretty cool, but glad he didnt get my fish Wink
Awesome morning out there
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scottyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 4:13pm
scottyboy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Tried all sorts piwi but the hot water bath plus paracetamol and a anti histamine calmed it down
That and the 6 beers have had whilst sitting in sun๐Ÿ˜‚
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:45pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Good ole beer Scotty heals everything.

Great stuff Skonski you guys are cleaning up. 65cm snap off Paps is really good. Thats alot of sharks but the water is so warm right now so they are about.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 6:43pm
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Nice catches fellas ๐Ÿ‘ I saw a shark this morning out off Taylorโ€™s with Cobra . Wasnโ€™t a big bronze though !! That would have got the heart pumping hahaha. I only kept 2 snaps today a 46 and a 36cm let heaps go which would have scraped in as legal but nah no meat on them . Was chasing workups around out at 25m depth later on in the morning lots of splashing on the surface and birds following the action but it kept moving around and I got tired trying to catch it ๐Ÿ˜. Surfed the Shorey in did a floater then jumped off sweet as ! rods inside the yak)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 8:34am
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good fishing guys.

I got covered in jellyfish stings surfing in Bali. Best way to get them off was vinegar or piss, no vinegar so I had to have a piss wipe down Shocked 

Had welts for a good couple of weeks.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote museyak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 9:30am
museyak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by noponies noponies wrote:

Good fishing guys.

I got covered in jellyfish stings surfing in Bali. Best way to get them off was vinegar or piss, no vinegar so I had to have a piss wipe down Shockedย 

Golden shower in Bali Dale ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote noponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 8:55pm
noponies View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by museyak museyak wrote:

Originally posted by noponies noponies wrote:

Good fishing guys.

I got covered in jellyfish stings surfing in Bali. Best way to get them off was vinegar or piss, no vinegar so I had to have a piss wipe down Shocked 

Golden shower in Bali Dale ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nah, that was Thailand Wink
Page  <1 798799800801802 1025>