BOP Yakmen

Page  <1 503504505506507 1025>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SmallBoatBigOcean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 12:48pm
SmallBoatBigOcean View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Any day out on the water is a good day!

I'm keen for a fish tomorrow if you don't mid me tagging along?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TripleT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 1:28pm
TripleT View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

zip for me too this morning, fished 14-18m.  
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 1:47pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

YIKES Confused ok so mount/papamoa still sucks.

Smallboat look forward to it. Spoke to Allpom and hes keen to launch at Maketu surf club meeting at about 6am.
Scotty are you in ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 6_foot_yaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 3:24pm
6_foot_yaka View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I'm off to pukehina in morning I'm hoping to get on the water early early.good Luck to those going to maketu
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 3:49pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

well we could do pukehina ?

Which access are you launching 6foot ?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 6_foot_yaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 4:07pm
Silver
Silver

Car park and beach access is on the right hand side before you turn left to go down pukehina parade road.you shouldn't miss it piwi.see you there for a 530 launch
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 4:25pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Im keen for some Pukehina action but will see you out there 6foot before 6.30am Embarrassed
Allpom and Scotty if you guys prefer Maketu you could hook up. Smallboat where you headed ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SmallBoatBigOcean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 4:39pm
Silver
Silver

Thought I replied Piwi but no idea where it went?? I am keen, is it before or after Rogers road, I've never been there. Did you want to meet at 6.30am or be in the water at 6.30am? Is it reefy there?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Allpom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 4:41pm
Allpom View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I'm not fussed where I go. Might try Pukehina, saves the 1km paddle of maketu. though i'll talk with Darren before I decide where.
Anyone thinking of karewa, I just remembered this last night so GDog didn't waste a trip out this way. its from the last storm. possible to get yak up but it would be a mission.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 6_foot_yaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 4:51pm
Silver
Silver

Have a look on goggle maps small boat it's before Rogers.
See you guys there
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scottyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 4:52pm
scottyboy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

not sure if can make it now due to family stuff but if i can i will be going from rogers.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 4:54pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Yikes Allpom nasty dunes there.

Smallboat the Pukehina turnoff is about 2 minutes before Rogers Rd. Go past the BP service station and its about 1km on your left at the end of that straight just over the little bridge.
Carry on down this road untill you hit the beach road and turn directly to your right and there is a beach access carpark there.

Its an easy sandy beach launch there not as fouly as Rogers but plenty of patches of foul from 1km out. Nice and fishy Cool
Im not setting any alarm clocks but will leave when I wake up so see you there most likely I will be hitting the water at 6.30ish.
6Foot will have his limit by the time we get out there LOL

Ok Scotty hopefully you get out and get that new fishfinder working for you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 6_foot_yaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 4:59pm
Silver
Silver

Wow allpom I wounder how long it will take council to get access repaired at karewa
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SmallBoatBigOcean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 5:00pm
Silver
Silver

Mean, I'll aim to get there round 6ish to hit the water round 6.30 with you piwi. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 5:07pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

cool I take 2 mins to get ready so will be there about 6.20 haha
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote G Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 5:25pm
G Dog View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Wow Allpom that is some serious excavation! Family commitments tomorrow. Hope weather holds. Looking forward to reports and pics of massive cod.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scottyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 7:05pm
scottyboy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

change of plans now so all good for me.
Where u fellas decided on allpom?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Allpom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 7:15pm
Allpom View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I'm keen on pukehina. I have never fished there before. we are planning on launching around 6/6.15 am.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scottyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 7:18pm
scottyboy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

will join the fleet then and watch piwi catch a big codLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 8:16pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

Scotty big in the BOP Is 35cm LOL

See you there guys.

Page  <1 503504505506507 1025>