TOILET SEAT AWARD

Page  <1234>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2003 at 11:23am
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice jugs lalandi
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HELLFISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2003 at 11:35am
HELLFISH View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nominate Lalandi for his screen name graphic!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2003 at 11:40am
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE....

Champion!!

Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2003 at 11:55am
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'd like to nominate both BFH and Lalandi for making tits of themselves with their avatars
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Andrew@work Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2003 at 11:10am
Andrew@work View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Think we have a new nominee.....is fishb8 still around?? Anyone see the story in the new coast to coast mag about respooling with braid?? I assume it it the same person but he went down to the local park to respool, tied the new spool to a goal post so he could respool with tension on, was winding on across the other side of the feild when a guy on a scooter rode past and into his line that was head high and with full drag on, knocking him off his bike. Fishb8 did the logical thing and hid behind a bush. What went through the mind of the scooter guy god only knows........
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2003 at 11:15am
Titanium
Titanium

Haahaahaa, LMAO! Actually, that ain't too funny, poor scooter man could have got pretty badly cut up... if this is true Andrew, I reckon fish bait deserves the award too.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2003 at 11:44am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Roy Roy Roy

Is this story true ? If so, folks I think we have a WINNER. I cant see that been topped this month 

I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rainman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2003 at 12:26pm
Rainman View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

LOL Classic, definitely most unusual catch of the month also
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote A C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2003 at 12:41pm
A C View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Roy has gone rather quiet on us hasn't he ??????
Aye-Aye cloth eyes.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2003 at 12:51pm
Spina View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Ha ha ha, I recon thats cheeting he only foul sl*gged the poor b*st*rd, no points.

I hope he broke off before he buggered of, leave any bits behind did he?.

But the fisherman involved definatly deserves the bog seat over the head for that one.

Dont waste your time trying to give me a hard time being in politics teaches one very quickly how to turn a deaf eye and a blind ear!
wheres my glasses cant find my hearing aids without them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 12:54pm
The Dog View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

KSI is lookin pretty promising,self nominations should be worth 100votes i reckon............Maybe bushie for admitting  his pager fault to the whole world just after joining the coast gaurd (Still reckon it wasnt faulty he was just fishin and didnt want to attend)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 1:47pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

The respooling will be hard to beat - gets my vote for what it's worth.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2003 at 2:03pm
Titanium
Titanium

Hmmm, I'm feeling a bit hungry, but that bait looks a bit measely

Hmmm, did you guys work out whether fish sleep or not, cause this one nearly is
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote empty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2003 at 7:38pm
empty View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

all these nominations and only 1 award (decisions decisions)
what happened to the pissing man?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2003 at 10:33am
Titanium
Titanium

So who's November's grand prize winner?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2003 at 11:05am
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I think it has to be fishb8 for the braid incident. kerren is away fishing today (BASTARD) so he can make the call tomorrow
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2003 at 9:47pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

ok here it is the Toilet seat for the mth go's to............

Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lalandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2003 at 11:56am
lalandi View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Why has Fishb8 not acknowledged his award or nomination yet???
So you're a feminist... How cute
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2003 at 7:03pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

kez...what happened to november????
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2003 at 7:35pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

sh*t i stuff up their a Tobes........i had better change it........
Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Page  <1234>