Whats ya RIG?

Page  <12345 77>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wide Load Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 9:03pm
Wide Load View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Xkon

I've just put a 115 4stk Yamy on my boat. The Remote and cables weren't included in the motor price. I think that is because there are a few options on remotes and cable lengths vary depending on the boat. The dealer should be able to give you an "all up" price to suit your boat, and should have mentioned this.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 7:54am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

iuts standard for the cables not to be included in the price but 450 is excessive
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Xkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 9:59am
Xkon View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

i just spent 816 on new merc remote with 20 ft engine harnes for the old boat. that was till i saw the yammie hmmm very nice it looks to. yer 450 is cheap so they say but dam the things ya gotta do to get a motor up and running aye. sheese i may as well get married get devorced and let her have theboat just to get rid of the headaches it is giving me lol crikey!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 5:26pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

xkon..like i say to all the unhappy boat owners..SELL THE BLOODY THING or you may's well be married
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Obsession Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 6:10pm
Obsession View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Ok Greg here's the family runabout come gamefisher.  Was working on getting a  7m hardtop but  wife has put an end to that.  Says if you  can catch a marlin  with  this boat you don't  need a  bigger  one. Damn it!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 6:25pm
tugboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice what did the stripy weigh in at??? where was it caught??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Obsession Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 6:49pm
Obsession View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Only went 80kg, caught it out of Tutukaka on 1st April this year. Due to work etc this was my one and only gamefish for the season.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 7:21pm
tugboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Gota be happy with that mate 80kgs for ya first marlin, better than my one,,,zilch zero, nuda, YET!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Xkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 9:37pm
Xkon View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

part of boating thoe tobez i guess.  money holes inc they is lol. but we enjoy em lot's. in 4 years i hope to get a marco 700 souwester. i may be paying back the finance till the day i die but dam a mans gotta fish thoe :) so may as well do it in style.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Saltiga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 12:56pm
Saltiga View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 3:53pm
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice boat.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 5:26pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I know how you feel Obsession, I only got one too ....

Big%20smile

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mark Edwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2007 at 9:37pm
Mark Edwards View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

what model Billfisher is that Saltiga? I like the look of the new model they have but not a fan of the enclosed hardtop, that one of yours looks nice...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mark Edwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 9:59am
Mark Edwards View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

thanks for the PM Sam, understood....nice machine

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote wnw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2007 at 9:06am
wnw View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I cant wait till I win Lotto.....all these boats are fantastic

I just got my first boat and couldnt afford a new one....got a Visticraft VIP with a 140 Suzi on the back....shes an oldy but a goody....we are having HEAPS of fun and enjoying fresh fish again...Thumbs%20Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 9:16pm
Ski View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

yamaha reliability
senator stability
shimano superiority
the rest is up to the fish!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tugboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 10:08pm
tugboat View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice rig ski love them senators what size is it???
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wetdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 10:00am
wetdream View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ski you would of loved the one we had in next door to work last week.
8.5 Senator with twin 200 verados, bloody big unit on a trailer but.
It was a POA survey boat.
Like us on: facebook/stanleysigns.com
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lurcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 9:19am
Lurcher View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

here's mine, almost finished built from sheets of "2nds" alloy and bits from trademe, redrabbit donated the steering, and the bollard. Feel like a poor cuzzy from the deep south on here where the hell do all you jaffa's get all your cash from? no wonder Cullen's forcing us to start piggy banks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wide Load Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 9:10pm
Wide Load View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey lurcher.
Great to see it's almost finished! Has it been wet yet?
Got a name?
Page  <12345 77>