Whats ya RIG?

Page  <1 5657585960 77>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Screaming Reels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 4:51pm
Screaming Reels View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Sold my old boat Scorpio a few years ago. always regretted it. Got this today a Fleetline Saphire a doer upper over Winter. Will set her up for fishing, change the seating etc, new gps combo, paint job, lighting, rocket launcher came with a second trailer which has been done up. And if the funds are still there a new outboard but that will probably be next winter, Got to thank Uncle for taking me out a few weeks ago it got my juices for fishing flowing again.
The Car Doctor Mangakino
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote FishR52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 10:05pm
FishR52 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

My rig, White pointer custom cruiser 850, Volvo penta 260hp D4 TD.
Great weekender for the family with a huge range for open water hunting.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 10:08pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Holy **** what a beautiful beast
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the angler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 6:42am
the angler View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Maaaate that's sick , looks familiar has it been in a magazine or seen u at Waihau ? .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FishR52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 9:15am
FishR52 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I brought it from last owner from Auckland so you most likely seen it about up there. Based out of Nelson now, yea I love it, got some great stuff in them and a bloody good hull being 8mm alloy, 500l diesel gives me a huge range, sleeps 4-5, toilet,shower, cooker, fridge, freezer, ray marine auto pilot, radar etc.upgraded from a real nice 6m alloy, so can spend nights out.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote worksux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 9:51am
worksux View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Rob optimist  of this site. was his boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gregvisser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 4:21pm
gregvisser View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi folks,

This is my partner and I's rig. 1650 Fisher from Stabicraft with an 80 Yammie on the back. Just got it a couple of weeks ago, so still busy fitting it out. First thing we did was give it a bit of colour. Went for a dark blue metallic wrap and had it named :)

Just ran it in this weekend. Beautifully smooth and plenty of power. The boat has a real funny feel too. Feels like you are sitting on the back of a pitbull that is wearing waterwings. LOL.
Some pics:

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 11:19am
Joker View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice looking boat Greg - look forward to catching up with you out there.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote ancient mariner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2015 at 12:22am
ancient mariner View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Just purchased, first boat to tick all the boxes.
Easily towed, good range (250 litre tank), game rigged, overnightable.

Now to tow it to Exmouth..........
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote gregvisser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2015 at 1:08pm
gregvisser View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Originally posted by Joker Joker wrote:

Nice looking boat Greg - look forward to catching up with you out there.

Thanks mate - can't wait for you to show me some ropes :) And fish!

Greg
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H2OMAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2015 at 1:28pm
H2OMAD View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi Murray, I'm considering an Atomix 600, however haven't seen one in person, could I contact you to discuss your thoughts on yours and check it out. I'm in Papamoa as well, cheers Steve 021 780-725
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Stolli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 11:41pm
Stolli View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

My first boat is a 95 Haines Signature 492.  It's got the bog standard Suzuki DT85 which seems to be ok.  It's just the right size for my Mazda to tow and it just fits under the garage leanto.  I gave it a name and callsign along with a fair amount of TLC.  Super friking loving it.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote CoastalStan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2015 at 6:06pm
CoastalStan View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

New Rig is a 6m White Pointer with standard options. Suits me perfectly!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Twosix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2015 at 6:33pm
Twosix View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Here's mine - Bonito 186 Hydrolift - Maia II

Motor: Johnson 120V4
Heavy Hull that cuts through the water brilliantly.
Perfect for a family of 5 to spend a day on the water.
Rides smooth and solid at anchor
Bloody economical for what we use it for.
Easy to launch
Room enough in the cabin for the kids to chill when the fish are off the bite

Dislikes:
Heavy Hull so towing with the Pathfinder not that flash.
No Hard Top - next boat will have one.

Apart from that we love her alot  and she has created a quite a few memories in the short space of time we have had her (approx 5 months)

Stollis boat above is starting to become a partner in crime with Maia II Tongue
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote shaundtsl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 3:08pm
shaundtsl View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi everyone. New to the forum and to boating. Bought my first boat. A Fi-Glass Dominator. Has a 90hp mercury motor. We are having a lot of fun on it so far, well weather permitting Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ROCKSTARS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 3:23pm
ROCKSTARS View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Nice looking boat,
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote tas-tackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 5:48pm
tas-tackle View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Decided to go smaller for easy self handing and the type of fishing i do...
Mint boat credit to the first owner who has kept it in pristine condition
Marco 480 with 2013 60 hp Honda now loaded with all the toys....

http://www.tas-tackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote muchalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 8:49pm
muchalls View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Similar to my last boat, Ramco Tearaway. So easy to launch and retrieve solo, reckon that counts for helping you get out more. Enjoy!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote tas-tackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 10:33pm
tas-tackle View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Cheers Charlie...  I paid over the odds but it really is a minter.. 98 hours..  dragonfly .  music .  vhf   livie tank  13 rod holders and even carpeted the floor.. Deck tread and hot summer days versus bare feet and the carpet wins  One piece removable for a water blast every so  often..  Best of all it fits in my alarmed boat garage and can be setup to go at a moments notice..

http://www.tas-tackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Mossy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 4:25pm
Mossy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

1998 Sea Nymph 566 Executive with a 115hp Johnson 2-stroke and a 6hp Merc auxilliary. Have owned her since January 2014.

She rides great in the water and is a good, stable fishing platform, and good deck to cabin ration (cabin sleeps two comfortably, often go for over-nighters at the lakes). The 115 pushes her along nicely, and isn't too thirsty.

My only criticism is the canopy, the front window flap folds down onto the dash, rather than folding up to the ceiling and out of the way. Very annoying when motoring along. . Probably a good reason for this design, but I can't figure it out. I will replace the canopy if and when the budget (wife) allows

Great boat - love her to bits.

Page  <1 5657585960 77>