Fishing Humour

Page  <1 377378379380381 470>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 6:54pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Any comments or captions to this?Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 6:58pm
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

VeraD'oh
Beer: the most important meal of the day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ohsoslow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 7:15pm
Ohsoslow View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

4 out of 5 ain't bad, that's still a pass right?!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MayorOf1hunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 7:30pm
MayorOf1hunga View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Looks like the guy in the dark shirt is putting his hand up..and getting sum bad looks from the captain..........MY BAD BOSS SIR......Ouch
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 3:41pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

THE RUSSIAN ROULETTE

The foreign minister of a small African state had opportunity to visit Russia for the very first time. There he was warmly welcomed by his Russian counterpart, who wined and dined him and generally offered him the best hospitality that Russia could offer.

On his last day, the Russian foreign minister took the African foreign minister into a room with a table on which lay a revolver. "My comrade, since you are about to leave, I must introduce you to a custom we have here in Russia, something called RUSSIAN ROULETTE.

It is a true test of manhood and worth, and how it works is that you must take the revolver, spin the cylinders, hold the revolver to your head and then pull the trigger. Only one of the six chambers is loaded."

The African leader, being of proud warrior stock and a courageous man, took the revolver, spun the cylinder, snapped it shut, pointed it at his head and sighed with relief when all he heard was 'click', but no shot.

Well impressed with his bravery, he and the Russian drank Vodka until the African leader had to be carried aboard his plane.

Six months later the Russian foreign minister visits the African foreign minister's country. The African, remembering keenly the Russian Roulette he had to play previously, took the Russian into a room on the last day of his visit.

In the room were six beautiful, naked young women.

"To prove your courage and manhood, see before you six of the most beautiful women from each of our tribes.

This is something I call 'African Roulette'. You may pick any one of them and they will give you a blowjob."

The Russian, not too averse to this idea at all, asks the African, "But where is the risk?..To be called Roulette - there must be some form of risk involved..??"

The African smiles broadly and says, "One of the six is a Cannibal."

When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 11:44am
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

As a guitarist, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper’s cemetery in the back country. As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost.

I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch.

I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late. I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn’t know what else to do, so I started to play.

The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I played like I’ve never played before for this homeless man.

And as I played ‘Amazing Grace,’ the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished I packed up my guitar and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full.

As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, “I never seen nothin’ like that before and I’ve been putting in septic tanks for twenty years.”

Apparently, I’m still lost…

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 4:22pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Bob, an undertaker, recently came home with a black eye.

“What happened to you?” asked his wife.

“I had a terrible day” replied Bob.

“I had to go to a hotel and pick up a man who had died in his sleep.

When I got there, the manager said they couldn’t get him into a body bag because he had this huge erection”.

“Anyway, I went up and, sure enough, there was this big naked guy laying on the bed with this huge erection.

So I grabbed it with both hands and tried to bend it in half”.

“I see”, said his wife, “that must have been awful, but how did you get the black eye?”

Bob replied, ” …Wrong room …”

When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 7:46pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

WHEN I SAY I'M BROKE - I'M BROKE!
A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, to be
confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying A vacuum cleaner.
'Good morning,' said the young man.
'If I could take a couple minutes of your time,
I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners.
''Go away!'' said the old lady. ''I'm broke and haven't got any money!'' and
she proceeded to close the door.
Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it
wide open...
''Don't be too hasty!'' he said. ''Not until you have at least seen my
demonstration.'' And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto
her hallway carpet. Now if this vacuum cleaner does not remove
All traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally
eat the remainder."
The old lady stepped back and said, "Well let me get you a fork, 'cause they
cut off my electricity this morning."
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 9:17pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What deep thinkers we men are... I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'Nothing’.  The reason I said that instead of saying 'Just thinking' is because she would have said ‘About what?’

At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.  Finally I thought about an age old question:

• Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

(Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts).

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.  Getting kicked in the nuts is definitely more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion:

• A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child.”
  • On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.

Time for another beer.......

Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2015 at 2:48pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cirrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 5:00pm
cirrus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Two Buzzards going through Check in at the Airport. Attendant says --sorry guys ,only allowed one piece of Carrion each.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 7:17pm
dalgo View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Doctor: I have good news and bad news, which do you want to hear first

Patient: Let's have the good news then

Doctor: You only have 24 hours to live

Patient: What!!! And that's the GOOD news, what the hell is the bad news?

Doctor: I meant to tell you yesterday
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 6:36pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 11:51am
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Fish 4T Fish 4T wrote:

Ha Ha very good!  Joke is on one who gets it.
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 5:32pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.
Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. 
After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, Kin ya swallar?' 
The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'
The woman begins to turn blue, and shakes her head no. 
The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers, and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm, and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table. His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 6:21pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Ummm naughty Contract, I've had to hide your post.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Chip'n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 8:11pm
Chip'n View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Strangely enough that works with my glasses on, but if I look at it with glasses off it is obvious what it reads.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Contract Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2015 at 9:22am
Contract View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Sorry Smudge. As you know well, I generally now run the "questionable" ones past you first ~( and from your replies to me ~ they make your day a little cheerier Smile)
I thought a cartoon would not have offended my 93 year old mother !
Anyway ~ now noted
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Contract Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2015 at 9:54am
Contract View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

THE WINE TASTER

At a winery, the regular taster died and the director started looking for a new one to hire.

A drunkard with a ragged, dirty look came in to apply for the position.

The director of the winery wondered how to send him away.
He gave him a glass to drink.

The drunk tried it and said: 'It's a Muscat, three years old, grown on a north slope, matured in steel containers.
Low grade, but acceptable.'

"That's correct", said the boss.

Another glass.... 
“This is a Cabernet, eight years old, a south-western slope, oak barrels, matured at 8 degrees. Requires three more years for finest results'

"Correct."

A third glass...
"It's a Pinot Blanc Champagne , high grade and exclusive,''  the drunk said calmly.

The director was astonished.

He winked at his secretary, secretly suggesting something.
She left the room, and came back in with a glass of urine.

The alcoholic tried it.
It's a blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant and if I don't get the job 
, I'll name the father."

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Contract Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2015 at 2:35pm
Contract View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Page  <1 377378379380381 470>