LBG mission

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rock Stomper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LBG mission
    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 11:21am
Rock Stomper View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi all,

Lucky enough to have time off off from Friday with a mate from Germany to do some serious fishing from the bricks.
After big kings and also putting a bait out wide on big gear in hope.

I think it's going to end up being Lottin point again, we've tossed up between KariKari, Cape Brett or MVD/Spirits and don't want to risk going to a place I'm not completely confident with for 5 wasted days.

Would like to hear opinions on where people would go given the target... Bearing in mind it will be walking all the way.

Also does anyone have any contacts for fishing around Lottin point?
I'm going to call in on the land owner with some beers but specifically interested in Matakoa road ledges as they look mean.
Don't want to be walking on land without permission.

Would be much appreciated, will shout beers, catch you livies, whatever....

Cheers!