Is financing half a large boat an option?

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (5) Likes(5)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 8:35pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

We all look forward to the day you buy a boat Fiz.
It will be the most thought-out 9m hardtop jetski, glass over alloy inflatable, moored on a trailer, trophy fish all over the deck, charter vessel we have ever seen. So looking forward to seeing it.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote terrafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 9:02pm
terrafish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Would this boat do 17 knots in reverse and 21 knots with the added power of sail. I'm tempted if it does!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote letsgetem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 10:56am
letsgetem View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Smudge - I think its time the snide remarks were shut down.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 12:10pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yeah, pretty uncalled for guys!

if we can't discuss our dream boats and fishing setups in the boat shed then i wonder why you guys come here at all?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 4:56pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by letsgetem letsgetem wrote:

You are right of course LGE but I do understand why some may regard some of Fiz's posts as day dreaming. I will hide a few of the recent comments.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 5:21pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Be a shame to close as its nice being dreaming about retirement and what would suit.LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 5:27pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by kitno kitno wrote:

We all look forward to the day you buy a boat Fiz.
It will be the most thought-out 9m hardtop jetski, glass over alloy inflatable, moored on a trailer, trophy fish all over the deck, charter vessel we have ever seen. So looking forward to seeing it.

We can all dream and I'm not too keen on the negativity either, but that is funny! 

Good luck FizFisho with your search!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 5:27pm
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Originally posted by letsgetem letsgetem wrote:

You are right of course LGE but I do understand why some may regard some of Fiz's posts as day dreaming. I will hide a few of the recent comments.

Plenty of people day dreaming especially in the game fishing forums 🤔
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 7:44pm
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nothing wrong with dreaming.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 7:55pm
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good to have dreams -some we make happen .
I have no problems with fizz’s posts, but some people seem to get wound up by them.
Trying to point out there’s plenty of other dreamers around .
Page  <12