Big Game Combo Rental

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jiggs91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Game Combo Rental
    Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:42pm
jiggs91 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi everyone - long time lurker, first time poster!

I'm looking to rent some combos from the 27th of December till the 4th of January. I'm hoping to be towing lures out the back of the barrier, however, got rid of everything but lures and teasers when I moved to Sydney 18 months ago...

Ideally looking to get 2 x 50/80W and an electric reel, however open to any and all suggestions.

Happy to pay up to $500 for the right gear!

Feel free to send me a PM for any further details. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 10:59pm
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

try Swordfish Steve, the Reel Repair guy, sort of thing he might do.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jiggs91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 1:16am
jiggs91 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks for the suggestion Legacy!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote viscount Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 7:47am
viscount View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I have a pen 50sw the older model that i would part with and a shimano tld50 both on rods, i won't be home till the 23rd december.
Calling fishing a hobby is like calling brain surgery a job - Paul Schullery
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jiggs91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 5:20pm
jiggs91 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thanks for the offer Viscount - both good bits of kit - but I have something sorted now!

Cheers