Contact List

Page  <1234 35>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote swanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2003 at 9:35am
swanie View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I'm in Mt Wellington

Swanie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2003 at 6:19pm
Zeke View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I would be a starter in this guys, have had boats but not now, am experienced and available anytime, naturally expences would be given and also assistance with cleaning up etc.

cheers     zeke

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2003 at 10:19pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I know that over next summer up at whitianga, i am likely to be wanting folks to head out of there on Superhero 2, and will always welcome along others if they wanna go out... my call though on just what weather I will go out in!

Boat/ 680 challenger HT.

cheers, Stu.

It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Damo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2003 at 7:28am
Damo View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

no humps here KingfishSi. Great idea too.

cheers

Damian

www.charterconnection.co.nz
Facebook: Diversity-Fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KingfishSi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2003 at 12:17pm
KingfishSi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Howdy Deepsea

What days is it possible to come along on a charter as a solo angler to make up numbers on the boat? Most my fishing buddies are sorted with their own boats or are too tight to hand over cash for a good days fishing, so it's hard for me to get a group together. It was the best 50 odd bucks I ever spent.

KingfishSi
Keep knockin', nobody's home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2003 at 5:36am
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

hey guys, i have just found this site and am pleasantly surprised to see that fishos with boats would be willing to help out a land lubber like myself. gas and bait and burley waiting here, put me on the list please. john
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Damo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2003 at 8:46am
Damo View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

give me shout any time mate. we are doing alot of casual trips over the next few weeks in fact we do alot all the time. glad you had a good day with us!

Cheers

Damian

www.charterconnection.co.nz
Facebook: Diversity-Fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2003 at 3:40pm
Titanium
Titanium

hey guys, off work may 9th to 18th and keen to get out.  anyone looking to fill a spot on their boat or a spot on a charter let me know. willing to go anywhere from the BOP up to northland,  i'm mad to fish, john
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2003 at 9:42am
Woody View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Add me to the list. Always keen for a fish. Live out South Auckland way. No boat yet!!!Happy to contribute to costs.

Damien, let me know about casual trips, I usually have Sundays and Mondays off and am keen to do a casual trip sometime.

Cheers Woody

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2003 at 7:36pm
HBC View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Guys, add me in the loop too. Will be happy to chip in to costs , with cleaning ,etc ..  Live in Mt. Albert and will drive anywhere for an opportunity to fish, even at short notice.

Cheers

Salty

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2003 at 4:02pm
Titanium
Titanium

perhaps we could also have a list for people who are trying to put a group together to book a charter?  or anyone who has a boat booked and need one or two more. i know from experience its damn near impossible to find a boat with one spot open when you have some time off.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2003 at 4:44pm
Jezza View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

top idea top forum, notch one up to you guys again, we used to have a Ramco 570, hull and trailor only and unless we had rob waddell on board dont tink we were heading anywhere...
Yet theres no reason why a group of four or five boaties couldnt load up there vessels hit the same spot, have bait, gas, clean up and barbq afterwards supplied by crew and post some digital shots to this very web site for all to enjoy without anyone seeking a profit.... perhaps there is scope for a mix n match type comp where the objective is to get out with guys n gals never before met as opposed to winning prizes... just a thought
Jezza
P.S . go Canterbury
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2003 at 4:58pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Its a bit hard to organise a charter as people are interested ...but just not on "that" weekend
I will look at organising another in the near future and see how I go this time
look for the posting
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2003 at 11:36am
Titanium
Titanium

well barrie, how about next weekend, the 17-18th, to white island? cost, between $160-200 depending on number of fishers. talked to cova rosa and they are available and trying to put it together. they had a guy call with 5 and the boat can handle up to 10 overnight. so if we can get three its a go at 200 and with five 160. itchy spool thumb?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2003 at 12:37pm
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Why don't boat owners post a week or a few days before they intend going out and advise how many they need, time leaving , time (approx) returning etc.

There could be a thread set up with this info on?

Russ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2003 at 3:47pm
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thats a really good price John
most trips are about $350 PP
Im like most and need a bit of time to be organised
All I can say is that I will see what I can do in the next 3 days...next week I have 2 of my 4 staff away so I will be stressed out.
Is Cova Rose a dive boat as well?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2003 at 3:32pm
Titanium
Titanium

barrie, long time to get back to you i know, but does "i was fishing" count as an excuse? i just looked at the pic in the back of NZ fishing news and can't tell by the advert or pic if cova rosa are a divable boat. its big, 16.5 m, but a bit high in the rear to get in and out from unless there is a small platform back there i cannot see. i am keen to get into some snorkelling if we could manage to get some people together and book the boat. so far in my communications with them they are more then helpful, would love to plan a trip with them, maybe an overnighter of fishing and diving in BOP, what you think? i am gonna be calling them soon anyway and will ask about dive facilities. i take it if they had a compressor they would say so in their ad. cheers john
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1000PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2003 at 3:49pm
1000PA View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Fishing-4-all-NZ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2003 at 3:56pm
Dio View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

CanadianJohn

I am booked for a trip on the Cova rose on 14th June leave 5 pm on saturday get back 4pm sunday, will give you guys a report with pics.

dio

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2003 at 4:07pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Dio you will have fun on the Cova Rose. Top guys.

Page  <1234 35>