Forum Trip- Friday September 21st

Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote JW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Trip- Friday September 21st
    Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 12:43pm
JW View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Might be a bit short notice but I'd like to put a lure fishing trip together this Friday 21st for F-Net forum members on our new charter boat. 

This Friday is looking like the best weather day for it.  Met service has it 5 knot var. 
Need 5 to make it a goer and I'll be asking for a deposit to confirm your slot. As it's the first forum trip, I'm offering a 25% discount to forum members on the normal casual cost. Comes in at $165 for a full day. First in best dressed.

If the weather stays as forecast we'll be leaving Sandspit public wharf at 7am and heading wide of the cable zone looking for work-ups etc. 

I provide all the rods, reels and lures as part of the cost but you are welcome to bring your own. We can sort than out via PM. If you are a forum member and keen to skip work on Friday, please send me a PM and I'll let you know the rest.

If it's too short notice, will look at another slot soon. 

Here are some pics from our trip on Sat 15th

www.northsideadventures.co.nz
www.facebook.com/northsideadventures
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 8:35am
JW View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Spots left if anyone's keen. Just send me a PM. Still forecasting light winds for Friday Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 8:53am
JW View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Still spots available for tomorrow's trip if anyone wants to give work a miss.........PM me if you want to come along. Trip is on. Forecast is too good to miss.

Met service forecast Big smile

Outlook

Easing to variable 5 knots everywhere in the afternoon. Few showers.