Fishing ready jetski

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fishing ready jetski
    Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 12:22am
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It's about time one of the manufacturers made one and here it is: https://www.sea-doo.com/watercraft/sport-fishing/fish-pro.html

I think Sea-Doo have been a little unambitious in their design, but it's a start. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fissure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 11:10pm
Fissure View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

looks pretty sweet I reckon, i'd love one but would be an expensive exercise if I didn't like jetski fishing! chilly bin looks solid.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Keith C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 8:24am
Keith C View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Looks good. 

Interesting to note that it is longer than my Frewza F14, so will probably need to be angle-parked to fit in a 6m garage on its trailer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 10:41pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Fissure Fissure wrote:

looks pretty sweet I reckon, i'd love one but would be an expensive exercise if I didn't like jetski fishing! chilly bin looks solid.

I wrote a short article on jet ski fishing for a local lifestyle magazine. I could have written a lot more, but think I covered the key points. Jet ski fishing might not be for you, it's definitely not for everyone, but it might be the best thing you ever did!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Keith C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 7:57am
Keith C View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

MB, that link doesn't work for me. Perhaps because it is a secure site 'https'?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 4:03pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hi Keith. I can open it on my computer and phone, so link is good. I’ll try and post it on the forum later.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 4:20pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The link works for me. I guess they're testing the market with the first one and then over time they'll get a bit more daring with the design. Looks good though.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 4:23pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Does this help or too small via Fnet?

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Keith C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 5:51pm
Keith C View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Worked for me now too. Thanks Catchelot & MB.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fissure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 8:22pm
Fissure View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by MightyBoosh MightyBoosh wrote:

I wrote a short article on jet ski fishing for a local lifestyle magazine. I could have written a lot more, but think I covered the key points. Jet ski fishing might not be for you, it's definitely not for everyone, but it might be the best thing you ever did!

I read the article thanks. I am tempted to be honest, but I do like to anchor and burley up. A ski would suit my present house a lot better.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 10:38pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well, it's just my opinion Fissure and you know what they say about opinions LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 8:53pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

And another one: https://www.fishing.net.nz/fishing-news/2018-ultra-lx-f-fishing-jetski/

This looks even less ambitious, it's pretty much a standard ski with the standard add-ons.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 12:16pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Had a look at the new Fish -Pro down at Capital City Sea-Doo just arrived and more than a few pre sold.

a great looking weapon well thought out and with input from one of NZ's pioneers in Ski fishing.

The duck board is bloody impressive and essentially a bolt on to the existing ST3 hull very comfy and an extra 10lt tank would be great for a little extra range.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fissure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 11:23am
Fissure View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

i had a look the other day too Moocha. I really liked it. I got him to test the speakers out with some fat freddies drop and they sounded mean! tempted, but not going to sell the boat just yet.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:04pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Every man needs a boat and a ski! Boat for family/mates fishing trips and big day's out. Ski for a quick trip to the saltwater "supermarket" for some fresh fish LOL

I just need to convince Mrs MB!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 4:44pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

i had a look the other day too Moocha. I really liked it. I got him to test the speakers out with some fat freddies drop and they sounded mean! tempted, but not going to sell the boat just yet.

Mean huh Thumbs Up .Garth just fitted the fish finder on my Ski did a demon job and flush mounted to the glove box with a 3D printed bracket. Have the same speakers on my RXT-X they are killa.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fissure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 7:39am
Fissure View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Roger that Mooch, will be looking out for you around the traps. Sounds like a beast you have
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fishing girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 8:32am
fishing girl View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Personally id prefer the new Manta kit over that, the add on's are awesome ! Have just ordered one ill upload a pic later
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fishing girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 9:35am
fishing girl View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fushandchips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 2:01pm
fushandchips View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

hi FG, is that a waverunner ex model (looks like it)? I just bought myself one and I am starting to look at fishing setups.
What did that cage and bin cost if you dont mind me asking?
Page  12>