Kings of the Coromandel is Live

Page  <1 456
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote edge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2006 at 3:37am
edge01 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

your wife must be easily pleased keenas. ...........................broke yer neck..............if you keep on yelling out inappropriate things in yer sleep she'll be wringing your neck if you arent careful.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levinlarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2006 at 9:26am
levinlarge View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

is there a limit of number of tickets available? Just dont want to miss out

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 7:24am
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

think 1200 in total mate
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Leelay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 2:52pm
Leelay View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

So excited about this comp, boss wont be happy I'm taking over half of his staff!

.... Wonder if he'll lend us his boat, how to ask hmmm.

Hats off to you Moo looks like it'll be a fantastic successful comp. Any where this side of the peninsula (Whitianga) selling tickets?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 7:46pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Moo...

I am not sure what the regulations/laws are and maybe I've missed it somewhere on your site but if you intend to give alcohol away as prizes then you might find you need to restrict entrants to 18 years or older...could be wrong and maybe you've adressed that issue somewhere on the site already.

.....could be a hard lesson if you get it wrong mind you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Milan Radonich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 7:53pm
Milan Radonich View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Thanks Kezza havent picked that one out but will put an amandent in the rules before tickets go on sale..........even the lawyers didnt pick that one............The tickets will be in our hands Wednesday and going on sale thursday / Friday , will do some admendments to the rules, and then game on.........
Will contact all that have reserved tickets later in the week with me......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 7:57pm
mozz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I will be happy to take any alcohol off the hands of minors should the need arise
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 8:00pm
The Builder View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

here ,here,
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 8:04pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

A lawyer sized 'consulatancy' invoice in the mail mate....thanks in advance....

looks like a goody....hope it all comes off!

PS...are fish caught in a 'gill net' considered elligable for the comp? again I may have missed some info, but most comps stipulate what methods of capture are considered "legal" and most simply make the statement:

"all fish must be captured in accordance with the IGFA rules and regulations"

or some such thing and make a copy of said rules and regualtions available with the tickets or on briefing nite so there is no room for "grey" areas.

probably teaching you to suck eggs, but pays to double check!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Milan Radonich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 9:13pm
Gold
Gold

Im listerning there kerren...... virgin to all of this so can use all the help i can get, its all come together, thanks for the advise, at this stage need all the help i can get, what was meant to be fun has turned into a huge head acre, but can see the light at the end of the Tunnel...........and will be happy when June 22 rolls round
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 9:35pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

"what was meant to be fun has turned into a huge head acre"

$200,000 worth of "fun" I hope....feel free to ask questions via PM or email if you have anything specific....been there and done that on a smaller scale so might be able to assist with the odd answer or push in the right direction.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Milan Radonich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 10:01pm
Gold
Gold

Cheers will contact tomorrow.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote edge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 11:13pm
edge01 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

head acre?? is it that big??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Leelay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2006 at 2:55pm
Leelay View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

*bump*

Any updates? Hows it all looking?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Milan Radonich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2006 at 5:10pm
Gold
Gold

All Good Leelay selling tickets and its all coming together nicly.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Dish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2006 at 8:33pm
Fish Dish View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Moo, I think you can get around the under age people winning prizes by having an alterbnative prize. Groceries or something.

As Kezza says you could probably cover it in the briefing.

If you do a further print run of posters you need to put the month in the dates.

No wonder you are doing so well with this competition, we are all busy telling you what to do. It's so easy being a smart arse when you are not the one actually doing it.

I think you deserve a medal or at least a haka.

One more Kingie
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Milan Radonich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2006 at 10:49pm
Gold
Gold

I leant about the posters there was an issue at the printers with a layer being turned off, it was at the bottom with the registration day, but all sorted now, next lot going out now, its an education or wright.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Leelay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2006 at 9:22pm
Leelay View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Moo you wanna send some posters thru to me and I can put them up around Whiti, Tairua etc for you if you want.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote edge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 4:48pm
edge01 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

send some to me you homo. I'll get them up in the local sports shops etc. how are the ticket slaes goin anyway?? someone told me the other day that you had sold quite a few?? is that right? I still need to get over to morrinsville to give you the money for the ticket too!!
FISHING.NET.NZ SHIRT CREATOR EXTRODINAIRE. ORDER YOURS TODAY.........
Page  <1 456