FS: MAC 360 in Auckland

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote M1keB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: MAC 360 in Auckland
    Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 8:32pm
M1keB View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi all, very reluctant sale.
Have a little MAC360 up for grabs, awesome little boat, practically unsinkable and easy to tow, absolutely awesome for spearfishing with all the benefits of a RIB without having to worry about holes! Can fish 2 comfortably and 3 at a stretch. Have even taken this little beast all the way out to the Cavallis.
Comes with a trailer which has recently had some rust cut out, plates welded in, and professional repainting with galv paint and epoxy over the top. Has had a lashing of lanolin as well. Warrant on trailer good until 16th October and have no concern with it easily flying through its next one too. Trailer also has rego with plenty of time left on it too.
Boat will come with a 25L tote tank, 2 x wooden oars, a whole lot of rope to pull her out of the sand while beach launching, little bit of 2-stroke left over, funnel, earmuffs, anchor with chain, and a great sea anchor.

Now the bad news, motor currently has no spark and I can't afford to repair hence the sale. Motor is a 25HP Tohatsu tiller steer, great compression and never missed a beat until it stopped sparking! I've had the boat for 2 years and had the motor serviced every year (I have all receipts, impeller replaced last year and water pump replaced the year before...have spent over $1000 on servicing in last 2 years). I thought it was the CDI unit when spark first stopped so purchased a new one for $660 (have receipt). Unfortunately this did not solve the problem, I have since had a professional look at it who believes it is the excitor coil..estimated repair cost $500, which I can't afford hence the reluctant sale. Flywheel etc is currently all off ready for the part to be replaced. Boat will come with the new CDI unit as well (already installed).

Hull has also had a crack put in it by a dive tank from a previous owner but has been repaired and I haven't had a single issue with it for the two years I have owned the boat.

Having trouble adding pics, see here for a bunch:

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OneWayTraffic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 6:03am
OneWayTraffic View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Punters might appreciate a price?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote M1keB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 11:24am
M1keB View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Sorry guys, looking for 3 grand
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tonyg26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 5:47pm
Tonyg26 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Where abouts are you/the boat based?
http://www.waikatosportfishing.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote M1keB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 9:18pm
M1keB View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Kingsland, auckland
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote M1keB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 11:08am
M1keB View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi guys price lowered $2600 take it away!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote M1keB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 7:05pm
M1keB View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Still for sale, bump
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote M1keB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 12:21pm
M1keB View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Boat is sold, thanks guys