Wot ..... no bikinis ????????

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wot ..... no bikinis ????????
    Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 11:48am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Whadda do they think we males go to the beach for ... a swim ?????

When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 11:55am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I hope that is a joke?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 11:56am
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I do hope that's someone taking the pi$$, although these days its getting harder to tell.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 12:17pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Before we get too carried away with this discussion a quick Google confirmed that this is not an official sign and probably some form of hoax.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feijoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 12:19pm
feijoa View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

not real, melbourne city doesnt have any beaches and obviously not an official sign, also no other images from any other sources of this 'sign', most likely taken and put online by some xenophobe creating trouble
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 1:44pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Originally posted by feijoa feijoa wrote:

not real, melbourne city doesnt have any beaches and obviously not an official sign, also no other images from any other sources of this 'sign', most likely taken and put online by some xenophobe creating trouble

Not auguing it is not a hoax, but I seem to remember a number of beaches that not far from the CBD such as Fitzroy, St Kilda & in the Albert Park vicinity or is that area not considered to be to come under the auspices of Melbourne City ? 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (4) Likes(4)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 4:18pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Daniel K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 7:48pm
Daniel K View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yes. It is a hoax. Did the rounds on Facebook a number of years ago and got a whole bunch of people real angry. Typical anti-Muslim rhetoric that resulted in a number of them getting F**ked up. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Titahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 7:53pm
Titahi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by bazza bazza wrote:

Originally posted by feijoa feijoa wrote:

Not auguing it is not a hoax, but I seem to remember a number of beaches that not far from the CBD such as Fitzroy, St Kilda & in the Albert Park vicinity or is that area not considered to be to come under the auspices of Melbourne City ? 

Soooooo........ you posted, to show that Melbourne does in fact have a couple of beaches?

Or you posted knowing its a hoax, that perpetrates bigotry against Muslims ?

I'm confused, (not hard to do) but can you enlighten us as to why you posted this?
"I love standing by the ocean and just knowing what its for"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 9:16pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Not quite sure why you consider I should explain my motives if any, however at the time of posting I was not aware it was a hoax.

End of story as far as I am concerned & not interested in responding to needless on going bouts of rhetoric.

Hopefully such enlightenment has reduced your level of confusion.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 8:29am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Rather than taking the pi$$ out of muslims or who ever , I see it as taking the pi$$ out totally overly PC bureaucrats who do these things without any "consultation" with grass roots people.
 After all it is them bureaucrats who often do stupid stuff like this , not the resulting 'targeted' population its MEANT to protect.
 Xmas is a classic example.. everyone takes the paid days of (or in lue) some take it as a religious day off, others  simply as , 'be nice to your family time'

I see no problem with posting it..

Rem it is the same PC bloody bureaucrats who make our fishing rules, comms and rec, and we see where our fisheries are now.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote funandfunction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 7:17pm
funandfunction View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I don't think it's a hoax in Germany.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohGOilHZXCw
There are two types of people in the world: those that divide people into two types and those that don't.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Pillager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 7:48pm
Pillager View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I have no issues with ladies not being allowed to wear their bikinis.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wanda_Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 12:57pm
Wanda_Ra View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Pillager Pillager wrote:

I have no issues with ladies not being allowed to wear their bikinis.

I have corrected it for you..

" I have no issues with attractive women not being allowed to wear their bikinis. " 
If you think you are too small to make a difference,try sleeping with a mosquito in your tent.