Carpenter and fisherman sticks and poppers

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wanabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carpenter and fisherman sticks and poppers
    Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 10:00am
wanabe View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

are these any good, looking for something to put to a GT
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 10:28am
jac View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Gts aren't to fussy in my experience.
Save yr $$
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ET487 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 9:46pm
ET487 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

For 1 Carpenter you can buy 3 say Nomad poppers. You won't cry if you get reefed. Atleast you got 2 spares.
Those Nomad and even Strada brands are just as good but if you got plenty money nothing stop you from buying those Carpenters.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alan syme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 11:41pm
alan syme View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Agree, GTs are not fussy. Cheaper ones that get lost hurt way less. I would rather have several less pricey poppers that catch fish and lose half of them, them then lose a few expensive lures.

Shiny with lots of flash has worked well for me, upgrade replace all rings and hooks from packet ones.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 6:52am
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

adhek big buffalo......big lure and price is right.....build very good.
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.