Full game fishing set up for sale - SOLD

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote otdrmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full game fishing set up for sale - SOLD
    Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:02am
otdrmn View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I know this should be in the buy sell section but it is specific to gamefishing.
After MUCH procrastination Ive decided to let the gamefish swim free.

For Sale (pictures to come)
Some links to videos so you can see rigs, dredge etc.

This as a bulk lot: $3800

x2 24kg fully rollered Calstar rods with Talica 25s (2speed) loaded with 80lb hollow core braid and 24kg topshot
x1 Shimano status bent butt rod
x1 Afco flying gaff (complete)
x1 pacifier (bat)
x1 tag pole
x1 Plug in tuna tube
x1 set catch flags (might be 2 sets?)
Lures (mostly pakula)
Teasers

+ other stuff as I sort through it

The 4 R's ~ Rods, Reels, Rifles, Rooting
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote full sacks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 1:16pm
full sacks View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

That’s no good chief..... hope such a decision was not one due to bad circumstances.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote otdrmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 5:31pm
otdrmn View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nah bro, no bad circumstances just decided that someone else will put my gear to better use than me, a couple of trips a season doesn't warrant the investment
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blindspot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:44am
Blindspot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

interested in the 2x talica reels if you are willing to separate them out?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shaneg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:11pm
shaneg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hey Hamstster that's some serious kit. Are you sure you want to sell it, if you going rock fishing understand and ok.. but that stuff you accumulated... hope you hold back on a bit on some of special stuff ... those rods are epic.and favourite lures you should not sell if youve caught fish on em... are heirlooms to be passed down. Tight lines, Bret's older bro From gfrfc. Always been fan of your work. PeteR bought a nice smoked king round tonite. So not all bad even if no boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BeastMode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:34pm
BeastMode View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by otdrmn otdrmn wrote:

I know this should be in the buy sell section but it is specific to gamefishing.
After MUCH procrastination Ive decided to let the gamefish swim free.

For Sale (pictures to come)
Some links to videos so you can see rigs, dredge etc.

This as a bulk lot: $3800

x2 24kg fully rollered Calstar rods with Talica 25s (2speed) loaded with 80lb hollow core braid and 24kg topshot
x1 Shimano status bent butt rod
x1 Afco flying gaff (complete)
x1 pacifier (bat)
x1 tag pole
x1 Plug in tuna tube
x1 set catch flags (might be 2 sets?)
Lures (mostly pakula)
Teasers

+ other stuff as I sort through it

I would be keen on the dredge set for the right price and same with the tag pole. If you are keen to seperate that is.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shaneg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:36pm
shaneg View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

And if you'd just like to come fishin on a littler boat... I need a crew member 21st and 22nd of march for the tuts one base ... is a wed and thurs. could always do with few tips and keen independent eye... cause we did no good last year.. could be our year? And chance to rekindle your passion.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter Pakula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 11:33am
Peter Pakula View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Shane, if you could separate the Dojo Hybrids from the group and advertise them on the Pakula Marlin Bar facebook page I think you'd get a quick sale. I get a lot of requests for them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sambosi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 8:19pm
Sambosi View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by shaneg shaneg wrote:

And if you'd just like to come fishin on a littler boat... I need a crew member 21st and 22nd of march for the tuts one base ... is a wed and thurs. could always do with few tips and keen independent eye... cause we did no good last year.. could be our year? And chance to rekindle your passion.

That would suit me as well as it would mean I could keep my full crew for the week....pm sent G, some nice gear there
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote otdrmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 8:35pm
otdrmn View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Cheers fellas
All gear has been sold as a bulk lot.

G
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wopass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 8:36pm
wopass View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by otdrmn otdrmn wrote:

Cheers fellas
All gear has been sold as a bulk lot.

G

thats one lucky buyer right there!