Best stickbaits for $100 and cheaper

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote deacs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 9:48pm
deacs View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I saw the OTL lures on facebook/morning tide but couldn't find any pricing do you know how much they are?

Got quite a few Duo lures (I helped bring them into NZ in my old job) and love the action and look for a plastic bait got a few kingies on them but nothing big 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote out2sea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 9:31am
out2sea View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Busted fishing in Aus have a selection of OTL lures with Prices you can find them here

Ox Tackle developments on Waiheke Island are the only NZ stockists that I know of, I tried to get some through him for Christmas but he only wanted to sell them over the counter and most of the shipment he had coming in were already accounted for for his mates. 

You can get in touch with OTL through his facebook page and he will sell direct to you but I think there is about a 3 month wait, or was when I tried. 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 9:01pm
The Tamure Kid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thanks for the tip, that's excellent. Busted is a really reliable site for Tasline etc. (though I support the forum's Kaveman now that he sells it locally).

The Morning Tide boys had some signature OTLs on their website, but they've sold out.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote knirdr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 3:27am
knirdr View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi guys, Mike from on top lures
So yes there is still a three month's wait direct from me(sorry)�£
But saltwater connection in whangarei have just got a big order so will be on the shelves next week. Also busted fishing in aus has stock most of the time.
So best place to see my lures an to get hold of me is instagram or face book

Sorry about the three month wait. but ur doing well at keeping me of the water�£�£
Cheers mike OTL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 11:19am
Titanium
Titanium

Congratulations, Mike, on the growing success of your lure business. Fantastic. Thanks for giving us an update.

I just bought one of the kohe colour off Busted, excellent to be able to support a local craftsman. Keep up the good work.

Are you working on a new batch for Morning Tide Signature range? They look stunning with that two tone paint job, and even better in the jaws of a monster GT.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 7:14pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Premo productClapThumbs Up

Is it easiest to order of FB?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote knirdr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 9:13pm
knirdr View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Cheers guys! and yes morningtide will have another batch end of March
And you can direct msg me on either face book or Instagram
Cheers mike OTL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 9:14pm
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Moocha Moocha wrote:

Premo productClapThumbs Up

Is it easiest to order of FB?

Sounds like it depends if you are prepared to wait 3 months, which is the waiting time direct from the maker. If you want an OTL nowish, I'd ring that store in Whangarei and ask them to post to you, or buy from Busted online - which is fast and reliable, and postage from Aussie isn't too bad. Grab a GT Icecream lure while you're at it. Excellent for kingies in calm water.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Iriee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 12:59pm
Iriee View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey guys I would like to know if the lures i have are good to cover most situations :

I have :

- 3 shimano orcas 190mm (mackerel, black and silver, purple gold)

- 2 shimano ocea spouter (one silver and one blue and green back)

- 1 asturie tropic clinic (mullet)

- 1 halco roosta popper 160 (pilchard)

- 1 rapala x rap long cast 14 (pink)

- 1 super magnum zara spook (XOBS)

- 1 maria loaded 180 (green)

Which other lure should i get ? I was thinking of a sinking one maybe a starwalker 160 ?

Thanks
Page  <12