Caption This

Page  <1 2122232425 183>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 4:20pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Catchelot Catchelot wrote:

It took me over an hour before they'd pull over and let me pass...LOL

Don't worry if you fall off girls. Al said he has plenty of gravel rash ointment.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 9:50pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 10:26pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Really? ...

Just a quick reminder to all the boaties out there to always wear your life jackets and drink sensibility at all times while in charge of a boat. Picked up a man in the middle of the Te Puna Inlet with no life jacket and struggling to stay afloat after hearing yells for help while out fishing on Saturday. Pulled him into our boat and found he was clearly very tired but also very very intoxicated! Couldn’t get any sense out of him or the whereabouts of his or what vessel he had come off. Shortly after finding it washed against the rocks a few km up the inlet. Must have fallen overboard at some point??  Big ups to the old boy who helped out and gave him some dry clothes from his boat and helped get his boat off the rocks! But just be safe out there guys this guy was seriously close to drowning!! Don’t drink and sail!

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." - Jacques Cousteau
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wanda_Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2018 at 9:30am
Wanda_Ra View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Really? ...

Just a quick reminder to all the boaties out there to always wear your life jackets and drink sensibility at all times while in charge of a boat. Picked up a man in the middle of the Te Puna Inlet with no life jacket and struggling to stay afloat after hearing yells for help while out fishing on Saturday. Pulled him into our boat and found he was clearly very tired but also very very intoxicated! Couldn’t get any sense out of him or the whereabouts of his or what vessel he had come off. Shortly after finding it washed against the rocks a few km up the inlet. Must have fallen overboard at some point??  Big ups to the old boy who helped out and gave him some dry clothes from his boat and helped get his boat off the rocks! But just be safe out there guys this guy was seriously close to drowning!! Don’t drink and sail!

Sounds like he was pretty damn close to going under.  Talk about drink being the death of you.    
If you think you are too small to make a difference,try sleeping with a mosquito in your tent.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 7:44am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 4:10pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Boulders new truck! ClapClap

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 9:32am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Job Done! Clap

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 8:21pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

How I carry my whole baits to my fishing spot.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishful Thinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 11:48pm
Fishful Thinking View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Grass carp, the tramping man's fish.
PhD: Pool Hall Diploma
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 11:22am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spudnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 12:44pm
Spudnik View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

He got the good half
Buckler of Swashes
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 6:31am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 9:07am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 11:35am
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Let's spend the day at the beach...It'll be fun they said!Shocked

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 11:54am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

I lost my glass eye somewhere here yesterday but can't seem to find it today ... maybe I need to return with a seeing eye dog !

[/QUOTE]
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 12:44pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You guys pinched that from the Auckland Councils secret new long term plan didn't you Censored
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote reel crayze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 1:11pm
reel crayze View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Poms on holiday in Spain ?
Going to be a hell of  queue at the chip shop on the way home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 1:43pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by reel crayze reel crayze wrote:

It's actually a beach in China, I had friends that worked in South Korea, they took a train that was packed to the beach and it took five hours to get there, the beach was just like in the pic, they could barely get to water's edge!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 1:57pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Let's spend the day at the beach...It'll be fun they said!Shocked

"Swim out a bit further Chang. The urine levels are down to 20%".
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote reel crayze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 3:44pm
reel crayze View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by reel crayze reel crayze wrote:

It's actually a beach in China, I had friends that worked in South Korea, they took a train that was packed to the beach and it took five hours to get there, the beach was just like in the pic, they could barely get to water's edge!
That is amazing. I thought it was probably photoshopped.

I was fishing at the Tekapo canals the other day and a Toyota Highlander pulled up and 4 Chinese people got out and started fishing. I thought "i wonder what they think of this place", there was only a couple of other people fishing.
Page  <1 2122232425 183>