Fishing Spots available this Sunday 17th

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fishing Spots available this Sunday 17th
    Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 1:09pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The fishing has been awesome over the past 6 weeks and we are running our last public charter for the year this Sunday 17th. We still have a few spots left available on one of the boats so here is a special offer for the forum members -

$160 gets you and a partner/child/friend out on an 8hr charter on a fast comfortable boat. Due to a limit on fishing spaces you and your partner/child/friend will share the one rod, but with fishing like this you could easily end up with a limit each if you wanted that much fish. Awesome chance to take the family fishing at an affordable price.  Price includes your rod hire and bait so just bring some lunch and a chilli-bin for those fish (leave it in the car though please as we will ice everything down for you on the boat) .

Photos are from the same place we will be heading back to. We had a bin full of fish like this one in the first photo on Friday. Mostly overseas anglers and I don't think they had any idea what a day they had just experienced. Bit wasted really Ouch. Quite a few Kingis around as well for added excitement.

PM me here to grab a spot.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Skoti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 11:27pm
Skoti View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What's the dress code requirements?
COVID is no joke !
One former patient was so brain damaged after , he thought he won an election he lost by 7 million votes .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DAlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 6:45am
DAlan View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Looks like great deal. Any other sunday I would take you up! Someone will have a good feed this weekend!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 6:48am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Pinnie and double D's Skoti. You know the form
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Foxtrot Oscar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:03am
Foxtrot Oscar View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Do you ever do any "non-bait" excursions? (Softys and/or jigs)??
      ><(((*>    J
><(((*>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:11am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

We can do this as long as we have enough like minded anglers. The boat we are fishing now drifts well and you can fish right along the side so lure fishing can work fine for quite a big group on this boat. 
Right now bait is king if you have a large group of anglers with everyone catching all they want relatively quickly and some really good fish coming in. My customers on the self drive boats using softies and sliders etc haven't been doing quite as well even when I point them in the right direction. Might be a little bit of a skill thing there as well though.

I will have a look at putting together a forum trip specifically for lure fishing sometime in the new year and see what sort of interest we can get. We could probably manage a group of 16 or so fishing lures and a few non-fishing others along for the day out if anyone extra wanted to come.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Foxtrot Oscar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:30am
Foxtrot Oscar View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Thanks Tagit. Understood. I'll keep an eye out.
      ><(((*>    J
><(((*>