Turangi - 16/02/2018

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SNOWKIWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turangi - 16/02/2018
    Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 6:15pm
SNOWKIWI View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

WinkI have arranged accommodation in Turangi, from 16/02/18 until 23/02/18, only problem is first couple of days over the weekend is in a motel, rest of the week is in a holiday home, any one looking to go for a fish at this time, is welcome to join me. I have already paid for both accommodations! Anyone wanting to come down for the week, please let me know! 'cos both accomodations are booked, will bed more than one person, only problem is you have to move after the weekend. No charge, but all contributions will be gratefully received! First up, best dressed, as they say, will be able to join me! BTW, I take no responsibility, if the bookings bugger up, but will be happy to share costs,Embarrassed
It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing, by people who can't fish.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote flyfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 6:51pm
flyfisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I didn't know they had a police holiday home in Turangi?!!! I'm a member of the association as well. Awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/user/troutboynz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote South Of North Fly Fishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 1:41pm
South Of North Fly Fishing View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Those police homes are bloody handy! Member as well so will have to remember that they are there for my next trip up - if didn't have to go to a wedding and work on those dates would have been tempted to take you up on that offer as trying to get up there for a summer mission!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SNOWKIWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 6:41pm
SNOWKIWI View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Bump!
It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing, by people who can't fish.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 7:56pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Originally posted by SNOWKIWI SNOWKIWI wrote:

Bump!

Yep I would be keen to take you up on your very kind offer.

I am almost totally flexible regards dates , schedules etc. so could probably fit in with whatever suits.

Am more than happy to contribute an appropriate amount of "koha" &
could probably bring a mate along as well if that suited.

When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 7:01am
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

That week might work for me would love to catch up with a few guys from forum I have a small boat and am over in Taumaranui so would come over for day and could take a few out in boat if weather kind and interested.

PM me a mobile number if you like.
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 7:59am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Originally posted by MacSkipper MacSkipper wrote:

That week might work for me would love to catch up with a few guys from forum I have a small boat and am over in Taumaranui so would come over for day and could take a few out in boat if weather kind and interested.

Apologies for hi Jacking the thread but ........

Hi MS ... I will be staying at Owhanga 15th to 16th of this month to do the Tongariro crossing.

I intend fishing the Whakapapa whilst there ... would you be interested in meeting up ?
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 5:38pm
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by bazza bazza wrote:

Originally posted by MacSkipper MacSkipper wrote:

Apologies for hi Jacking the thread but ........

Hi MS ... I will be staying at Owhanga 15th to 16th of this month to do the Tongariro crossing.

I intend fishing the Whakapapa whilst there ... would you be interested in meeting up ?
That might work have fished Whakapapa a few times and love it  - I may be working those week days but wont know till closer to time.   PM me mid week before and we can go from there? 
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.