Jigs

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote chopsticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jigs
    Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 11:25am
chopsticks View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I have dozens of Zest jigs; most 200-400 with some 500gm. Some have been used, some not. I also have several jig bags, Jig Star gimble harness etc. All have been parked up in my garage for about four years now. I don't go jigging anymore.

If anyone is in or passing through Tokoroa, come and have a look and make me an offer if you see something you like.

CONFIDENCE: The feeling you have before fully understanding the situation.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote home bouy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 12:30pm
home bouy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

what jig bags you got mate?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 6:55pm
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

"I don't go jigging anymore".......maybe not matt but you will always be on " Heavy metal"........along with that bad back !Thumbs Up
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Hooker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 7:22pm
Lethal Hooker View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Any chance of some photos? Also maybe keen for a jig bag
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote chopsticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 1:49pm
Platinum
Platinum

Sorry guys, far too busy to take pics or post jigs. I'll be in Auckland on the 16th and 17th mornings otherwise you can stop by Tokoroa if you're passing through and I'm not away hunting.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote chopsticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 1:52pm
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by laidbackdood laidbackdood wrote:

"I don't go jigging anymore".......maybe not matt but you will always be on " Heavy metal"........along with that bad back !Thumbs Up

Back hasn't improved and the deer aren't getting any lighter.

Take care Jon.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote chopsticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 7:40pm
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by home bouy home bouy wrote:

what jig bags you got mate?

Two Aussie brand ones that have a centre leaf. Can hold up to 500gm jigs.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 3:54am
Titanium
Titanium

My backs giving me **** too matt but id rather jig than carry a deer......u take care 2.....watch out for those hornsWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Helmsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 9:01am
Helmsy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Anything that would be suitable as Dogtooth jigs?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote home bouy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 10:22am
home bouy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

id be keen on a few but don't live near tokoroa or Auckland and suppose you will be to busy to post
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote chopsticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 10:32am
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Helmsy Helmsy wrote:

Anything that would be suitable as Dogtooth jigs?

I don't know anything about dogtooth jigs so can't answer your question. I'm in the process of trying to get some pics of all the jigs I have so that may give you an idea.

Originally posted by home bouy home bouy wrote:

id be keen on a few but don't live near tokoroa or Auckland and suppose you will be to busy to post

Not worth posting. My partner travels to Tauranga occasionally so could show some jigs. Not sure when though.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote chopsticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 1:13pm
Platinum
Platinum

Managed to get these pics this morning. Top lot of jigs are Zest. Jigs in next pic are mainly Jigging Master, some Broken Arrows and a few other brands. There is also an expensive blue Samni 650gm jig.
The large Zest jigs on the right are 470gm and most of the jigs others are 300gm and 400gm.

The large JM jigs are 500gm on down to 200gm.

There are two identical Saltwater-Labs jigging bags which are in good condition - no tears etc.

There are 67 jigs in total.

If someone wants the lot including jig bags then $500 plus freight.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote chopsticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 1:15pm
Platinum
Platinum

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote chopsticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 1:15pm
Platinum
Platinum

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote chopsticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 1:16pm
Platinum
Platinum

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 2:59pm
Titanium
Titanium

everything you'd want right there.....got three kings and ranfurly written all over that.....good luck with the sale doodWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote chopsticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 1:19pm
Platinum
Platinum

New, unused jigs are 1/2 normal retail and used ones are 1/3 normal retail. A few and there's not many, well chewed jigs are 1/4 normal retail.

Jig bags are $30 each.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TIN RIB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 10:57am
TIN RIB View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

pm sent