Billy Ho....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr Moritz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Billy Ho....
    Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 4:55pm
Mr Moritz View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well done that manClap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 5:02pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

ClapClap Bravo Zulu Billy.

We first met Wayne in the 70's when he came north to compete in a land based comp in the 70's. He came from the North Shore Surfcasting Club and my Dad and Uncles taught him how to fish off the rocks up around Whangas, no sinkers and piper bait!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gaff1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 8:48pm
gaff1 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Pity he’s not still a regular face on tv he always had great tips to share
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 10:18pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

He IS still on tv....indeed he has done over ....i think is it 750 tv shows now, he has been doing a show every week for the last 8 years....now however they are on trucks, vintage machinery, and coming up, a series about classic cars. look up ...... https://vimeo.com/billhohepa

or follow what he is up to on his fb page....

He has done more tv shows in NZ than anyone else I think...I reckon he should get a gong for Services to television actually....upgrade his MBE to an OBE! :-)

It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 4:54pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

I thought Superheroes did all that lifesaving stuff? Did you forget your lycra jocks Stu?

And well done to Bill. That man deserves a couple of beers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 4:26pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bill was really embarrassed at all the fuss, so asked me to take down the fb post on this, I thought I had hidden this too, but I cant have, oops! :-) But yes, that man deserves mucho credit. Like me, he doesn't drink, so maybe not a beer, but perhaps a cheer! :-)
It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.