Mint Day Off Mokau!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (4) Likes(4)   Quote Snappa Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mint Day Off Mokau!!
    Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 8:01pm
Snappa Geoff View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hi All had a great Winters day out with my Brother and Friends. Weather perfect! Got out at Daybreak and enjoyed watching the Sunrise on the mountain. Fishing was alot slower than last few trips. Good Mate Mark came down from Hamilton with his big Ramco. He teamed up with my brother and i went out with Aaron and Greg. When theres a few of us like today we often all put $20 each in a Jar and heaviest Snap for the day takes it! Cleaned out todayCry the $$ went back to Hams, Marks best 7.5 kg. The rest of us all got similar Snaps to 6 kgs. Ten or so other boats enjoyed the beaut winters day and calm seas off Mokau today. A couple of Pics- Sun rising on  Mount Taranaki while fishing, and myself, Gregs and Aarons bin for the day! Cheers......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 8:09pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hard luck Geoff still good snapps though and great weather too.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote salty69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 8:12pm
salty69 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Gold mate. The mountain appearing at sunrise is something you never forget.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CrayZfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 8:59pm
CrayZfish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Nice one Geoff. Was definitely nice out there today. Looks like good word spreads fast. Hard luck on the prize jar.
Why choose either diving or fishing when you can do both. Besides crayfish tail is very good bait!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Potty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 9:24pm
Potty View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Clap Awesome
Love fishing, love my job. It's a bloody shame that they clash.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 9:42pm
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Cracker Geoff..you will probably win the $ next time😋
"Team Skunk 10th equal Grunter Hunter 2020"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snappa Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 7:24am
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by skunk skunk wrote:

Cracker Geoff..you will probably win the $ next time😋
Hi Skunk, Bit of fun, yep i be after the $ next time, the Hamilton boys cleaned up last time as well when they came down!LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snappa Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 7:31am
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by salty69 salty69 wrote:

Gold mate. The mountain appearing at sunrise is something you never forget.
Hi Salty apart from the cold, was well worth it, having the mountain snow covered and clear and being able to get out over bar at daybreak with the tide, doesn't happen often......