The official Boat Show on Friday thread

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 5:39pm
JW View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Was there today. Lots of nice shiny things Big smile. Decided on my next boat...come on lotto. Saw a bloke wot looked like you smudge but wasn't sure Ermm - would be 12 years or more since one of those first forum trips with Damo.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:52pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Well I'm older and fatter now J Dub :) I was with my son Arron and after Espresso gave me a Catch cap I had to keep changing between that and a Shimano cap. Would have been great to catch up again

Mind you I saw so many people that I knew but couldn't put a name to -  sorry Steps! Embarrassed
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote cosmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 8:00pm
cosmo View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

good show, quite a few eye openers.
i just want to go fishing..........amd ignore all my adult problems
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 8:33pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Espresso doing presentations on a step ladder! Classic
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Espresso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 8:09am
Espresso View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Good to catch up with you and Aaron there Smudge
Ha yeah SaltyC...high tech height enhancer , I didn't see you reeling in a Bluefin on the fishing machine? Fun that thing.
Maybe today I'll get a chance to go and drool over some boats and their bling, what I have seen looks pretty cool
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 8:37am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Caught with surprisingly lot of people for a week day...Inducing Smudge and Aaron who must have been at the gates at opening like my self good to finally meet you Aaron.
Picked up a few hooks to keep up stocks.. no cheaper than normal discount prices...couple LED deck lights to replace the old fluros And a thunnus (best price ever seen) for either the softbait or stray line rods.. replace the okuma thats getting a bit tired
 Oh and Coast guard subs
Didnt seem to be as much of the same old this yr... maybe because seems to be far fewer of the 'craft' non marine type stands???
Page  <12