The Three Kings

Page  <12
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote John_Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 9:15am
John_Ra View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

That was un****ingbelievable!!!!  Man you's lucked out with the weather!!

A Very very good write up of your trip too, have to agree has been a longtime since I've read a great one.....

cheers for sharing & Happy Birthday, what a pressie!!  LOL

liked...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 6:47pm
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Loved it No Major.
You know a great report when you can't stop reading it!
All your ducks lined up and you smashed it.
Having done several trips up there on a private boat I can relate to a lot of your story..Takes me back and yes it can wreck your usual fishing missions for awhile😉..Thanks man
"Team Skunk 10th equal Grunter Hunter 2020"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YeeHaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 4:26pm
YeeHaa View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

awesome report and wicked trip.

LikedBig smile

WWW.YEEHAA.CO.NZ
(09)5705058
30 Jellicoe Road Panmure
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alan syme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 7:43pm
alan syme View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Great report, your photos look wicked, well done!

You certainly scored the weather up there, wow that is brilliant, Cheers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tortise01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 4:32pm
Tortise01 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Extremely well written and awesome report.
Dad and Nemo are more than welcome on my boat any day.

Funniest for me was the "lie down" comment

Thanks for the effort you put in to that report
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muzzfishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 7:27pm
Muzzfishing View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Top report and pictures. Trips like that dont happen very often one to remember thanks for sharing.
    A Good Skipper Keeps the water on the outside of the boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fishboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 8:02pm
fishboy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

That is what i call a trip report! well done!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 11:25am
Woody View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

MATE. Awesome report, is there any fish species you didn't catch??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RiceOwl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 9:12pm
RiceOwl View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Awesome report and what a trip of a lifetime! Nice one.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote No Major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 7:59am
No Major View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thanks guys, appreciate all the feedback. Certainly enjoyable to write about the trip, and get to reflect on what was an amazing experience. Hopefully I can get back up there soon and put together another report for you all!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 8:25pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

awesome report.

noone spearing? dont need bubble blowing for crays there.... or probably more just a dive to take it all in I beat.

no offense meant but Ive always dreamed of spearing up that way, the sites by the pinnacles are just amazing under water from the videos Ive seen. a dream of a trip Im sure.

Thanks for sharing.
Page  <12