Abu Cardinal C704lx reel part

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Chip'n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Abu Cardinal C704lx reel part
    Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 12:06pm
Chip'n View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I lost the little rotor cover (part No. 40) according to the schematic. it covers the bail spring return. Just checking to see if anyone on here got any parts lying around for my little reel. cheers dale
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stonefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 6:58pm
Stonefish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

If you can't find it locally I've bought parts from this site before:
6.7m Surtees PureFisher - "Kraken"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Chip'n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017 at 4:54pm
Chip'n View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Stonefish, I had seen that site previous but thought I would try local first. I started placing an order on Sat & then went to add a few extra bits (all small items)on Sunday, the extra items doubled the purchase price which was fine but the postage fees more then doubled to over US$50, waiting to hear back from them before I carry on with order. Thanks anyway. cheers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JeffM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 7:02am
JeffM View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

It may help if you post the MODEL of reel!!!
Service your reels at the end of the season & they will be ready to go, not seized!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Chip'n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 7:07am
Chip'n View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Apologies, thanks for that, didn't realise I hadn't, cardinal c704lx, I had originally posted this in the reel section, but it came up as a moderated subject so I reposted it. Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Chip'n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 3:51pm
Chip'n View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Just been back online after their customer services emailed me & have placed the order for that part plus numerous other little bits , shipping only $ 21.15 now, go figure!