Whk today

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote CBF-Whk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whk today
    Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 7:06pm
CBF-Whk View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Have been trying to get that elusive 20 lbder on a soft bait for a while. Thought I had it today but no 8.92kg a half pound short. 

There was only one color in it today, Motoroil.
Nothing under 30m
CBF
Whk
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote makka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 7:36pm
makka View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

So close!
The sea looks pretty mint there!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 10:13am
The Tamure Kid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Awesome fish, nonetheless. Stunning day by the looks of it.

I can't quite make it out in the pic, are you using one of the grubs or a jerk shad?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JoeHynie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 2:14pm
JoeHynie View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Wow good catch, looks like the Z-Man 7" Motor Oil Jerk shad. Caught a 7lb front of raurimu last time out using the same softie.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CBF-Whk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 9:19am
CBF-Whk View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

screen shot of the above snapper spot.

CBF
Whk
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 7:06pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hello Zane, I was talking to Jeff the other night and he mentioned you were on here. Have read quite a few of your reports and didn't realize it was you. Craig
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CBF-Whk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 9:48am
CBF-Whk View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by kitno kitno wrote:

Hello Zane, I was talking to Jeff the other night and he mentioned you were on here. Have read quite a few of your reports and didn't realize it was you. Craig
We will need to organise a day out fishing next time you are down here visiting the whano.
CBF
Whk