Gangs are never good? Discuss!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote muchalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gangs are never good? Discuss!
    Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 9:26pm
muchalls View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

So the Tribal Huks, makers of sandwiches for school kids, are 'chasing out meth dealers?'
I have no argument with that, just with colour clad gangs proclaiming themselves as virtuous. FFS they are rotten to the core. Lipstick on a pig, doesn't negate the core values. At the risk of incoming Godwin's law, Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian who liked animals........but look what he did

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11729177
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 10:22pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Have you met my friend?smith n weston
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 12:08am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

This stuff pisses me off. The media keep promoting the gangs everytime they pretend to do something good. The motive for these guys is most likely to stop other gangs from selling drugs to their customers. Mind you, I'm not too fussed if the huks attack other gangs and get prison time for it. Win win
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote pompey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 7:28am
pompey View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good on them. The stand against 'P' has to start at street level and it is largely controlled by gangs through manufacture and distribution. At least this lot have some community focus and have proved that.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 10:43am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Making sandwiches for kids with a violent and recent drug record...
now lets see..
lets remove the gang patches  have them apply at the local school  for a job... see if the pass the min requirements and police checks to be employed....as a cleaner  teacher aid whatever..
 These gangs are not stupid, they are well financed and lead.
OK how to extend influence and income?
1/ a little god PR / media pin
2/ eliminate any competition.

Chances are if these guys where local only, the a bigger national/ intentional gang will be eyeing them and that territory up....which means taking them over as a chapter or eliminating...
Since they 'appear' to date to be independent they are prime targets for a take over... use to eliminate any competition, at the same time do a nice media PR spin as the 'good guys'.. build some sort of 'community support'
 Then move into the vacuum they have created and under the guidance of the national gang

Bottom line.... basic good business practice.
A in the background corporate take over and expansion of markets/ income with a PR/ spin on it. Once done, all in place, well established , local community wonders what the hell has happened...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pompey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 12:17pm
pompey View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

[QUOTE=Steps]Making sandwiches for kids with a violent and recent drug record...
now lets see..
lets remove the gang patches  have them apply at the local school  for a job... see if the pass the min requirements and police checks to be employed....as a cleaner  teacher aid whatever..
 These gangs are not stupid, they are well financed and lead.
OK how to extend influence and income?
1/ a little god PR / media pin
2/ eliminate any competition.

Chances are if these guys where local only, the a bigger national/ intentional gang will be eyeing them and that territory up....which means taking them over as a chapter or eliminating...
Since they 'appear' to date to be independent they are prime targets for a take over... use to eliminate any competition, at the same time do a nice media PR spin as the 'good guys'.. build some sort of 'community support'
 Then move into the vacuum they have created and under the guidance of the national gang

Bottom line.... basic good business practice.
A in the background corporate take over and expansion of markets/ income with a PR/ spin on it. Once done, all in place, well established , local community wonders what the hell has happened...

These guys have been providing lunches for 40 Hamilton Schools for a couple of years, preparing and delivering it. Their leader got caught with a little pot recently. Big deal. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 1:49pm
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Time will tell
just  as it has over over recent decades with all the other do gooder PR spins with the gangs around.
 OK they maybe cool.. now or rather up to now.. but when other big gangs move in.. if have nor already behind the scenes...
 So what makes this the ONLY exception to the rule of the last 40/50 yrs?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote muchalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 8:36pm
muchalls View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

If it looks like a duck, quakes like a duck, hell,if it wears a denim cutoff proclaiming "I am a duck" I care not how many sandwiches it makes for needy school kids....it's still a duck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 10:31pm
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Before you judge someone, try walking a mile in their shoes...That way when you do judge them you will be a mile away and have their shoes
Post Options Post Options   Likes (4) Likes(4)   Quote Wanda-Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 5:30pm
Wanda-Ra View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

The Tribal Huks  based them selves on the  Huk Resistance movement in Singapore during WW2 against the japs. They chose the name because they were a group banding together against the Mongrel mob and Head Hunters who were pretty much terrorizing Ngarauwahia in the early 70's.

The guy in charge is no angel but he has always been against P and that is what the gang is fully against now.They just don't want that **** foisted onto their kids,and I don't bloody blame them one bit.Only crimes he has ever been charged with was ganja use and beating up a meth dealer who offered his daughter a joint that turned out to be laced with P.

Im usually Fully against gangs as I think they are in general just criminal scum BUT, these guys actions over the past 5 years have me thinking. 

You see, I live in Cambridge and have 3 kids at high school and one more about to go there. Drugs including P are rife there,i would say 2/4 kids are Heavily into ganja_ie smoke it before school,during school and after as well most days and all weekend sessions) and at least 1 in 5 would be doing P. It is being mostly supplied by the local headhunters son and a few other scumbags.

My feelings on people offering P to my kids makes me want to invite the huks to offer the same reception to the dealers here, and I would glady join them enforcing it.  The cops here turn a blind eye to it,totally hands off attitude.

From what I understand,Tauranga has a massive P issue as well and the police are also powerless, more so as its lawyers,police ,council members etc etc involved in using and selling P themselves and its only going to get worse.

Who else is going to sort this issue out ? the cops don't do crapall,and even when they do the courts are a total joke.  Im thinking more and more that the phillipines president has the right idea on declaring open season on drug dealers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote muchalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 8:48pm
muchalls View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Wellll......according to a bloke whom I know well (& his son is inside for P related offending) the Huks chased out rival dealers as they want the monopoly in dealing P!
What is without doubt is that ALL gangs are anti social, anti civilised society criminals.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/northern-advocate/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503450&objectid=11731361
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tortise01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 6:36pm
Tortise01 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I would not be taking sandwiches from "dealers" or prostitutes.
Both have certain dangers and health hazards..