Allblacks score predictions

Page  <1 1920212223 52>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CrayZfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 8:11pm
CrayZfish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

39-13 to the AB's
Why choose either diving or fishing when you can do both. Besides crayfish tail is very good bait!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote puff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 9:56pm
puff View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

46 ab- 24 yoplait
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snappa Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 8:51am
Snappa Geoff View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

A.B's 40  F 18
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wayno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 9:06am
wayno View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I'll stick with last weeks guess - 36-15 AB's

To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 8:25pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

It's half time. Is it too late to change my prediction? Froggies looking good! That forward pass from the AB's was a shocker! Viva le France! Ohhh I mean Go the All Blacks!!
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 9:42pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I dunno about you fullas but I think KITNO is the closest. What youse fullas say???
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GSPOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 5:59am
GSPOT View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Thought you were going to abuse me there smudge. Believe it or not I have not seen any of the 3 games as I have been fishing during them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote puff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 7:43am
puff View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Great game, I watched the Wally’s vs Irish straight after, and the difference in tempo between how abs play and others teams play is the biggest thing that is noticeable...
At the ruck stage it’s straight into the next phase, whereas the other teams pause that bit longer and look so much slower...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 7:55am
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

After doing a couple of calcs, GSPOT takes it out again!!!
I don't think there's a game another game for about a month, so it looks like is all of us against GSPOT for the next one. If he wins again we'll have to track him down and give him a beating for being so outstandingly brilliant at picking the score (based on our own jealousy).
Well done GSPOT. More MacFlashers for you.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 7:58am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Yeah I agree his score is the closest. I just looked at all my scribbles trying to work it out and I left out GSPOT. Crikey Gspot you should set up camp at the TAB. Great effort

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Foxtrot Oscar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 12:19pm
Foxtrot Oscar View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Drat, again...
Congrats to the GSPOT - Again!
      ><(((*>    J
><(((*>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GSPOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 12:39pm
GSPOT View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Thanks guys.   I guess I have played enough rugby to know how games and teams stack up.

Interesting fact Brendon Mccullum was playing against my rugby club on Saturday. He strapped on the boots for MATAMATA against Suburbs in Hamilton. He was a great player in his youth and was starting 1/5 ahead of Dan the man Carter for NZ secondary schools.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 3:40pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I just re-read my last post. Geez that was pigeon English.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 1:35pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I almost forgot, big game this weekend
Allblacks vs The Ocker's
In Sydney
Allblacks 38-18

Be in to win some fantastic MacFlasher products, come on guys, let's knock Gspot off the top. He's going for four in a row!!
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote puff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 6:10pm
puff View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

AB 36- Wally’s 28
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CrayZfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 7:35pm
CrayZfish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Black 39-19 Yellow
Why choose either diving or fishing when you can do both. Besides crayfish tail is very good bait!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 9:38pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I was going to wait until GSpot posts and then add 1 point to his score Big smilebut then I thought 'you are your own person Smudge! go for it!' So yeah 31 - 29 with the AB's just in front. First try to Jack the new guy.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wayno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 9:44pm
wayno View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

42-16 All Blacks to whip the Wannabes Smile

To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 11:04pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

31-16 win to the ABs
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote GSPOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 8:34am
GSPOT View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Righto here is my take on this weekends game.

The mid field of Crotty and Goodhue suggests the AB's are going to attack with forwards in the centres then look for quick ball to have this pair matched up with a fatty on quick multi fase ball to then feed the speed unmarked. 

The concern is Aussie have gone for a mobile 6 7 and 8 so Kane and Squire will need to be on their game with the clean outs. 

With this all said AB should come home strong.

AB's 44 - 21 Australia.
Page  <1 1920212223 52>