Penn International SW II Speed

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote vertical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Penn International SW II Speed
    Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 7:49pm
vertical View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Do the 'modern' style rod clamps with the loop in them for the safety tether to attach to fit on the old International 50 wides and if so what are the part numbers? It was purchased about early 1990's.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bigfishbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 3:32pm
Bigfishbob View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I suspect they will. But your friendly local tackle shop can tell you. 

My 70 had the horrible old powder coated cast ally reel clamp and they were able to get me the correct version for it.

I don't think the stud spacings have changed for the 50 or 50 wide.
www.waikatosportfishing.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote swordfishsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 8:08am
swordfishsteve View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Hey Andrew
Ok for the reel clamp plate you require is the new style Stainless PT 1191619 with eye for safety line for $35 you will also need the 2 matching screws to suit this plate Pt 1184703 for $8 each see this diagram:
http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/content/purefishing/407N-50vsw

stud centres are same for all 50 & 70 size reels, they change on the 80 size reels.
Hope this helps, cheers swordfishsteveSmile
REEL REPAIR GUY - Swordfishsteve, That Is Who I Am and That is What I Do : See More At :www.reelrepairguy.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote vertical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 8:51am
vertical View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks Steve - much appreciated.