Forum Fishing Trip

Page  <1 45678 9>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 6:22pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by formtool formtool wrote:

Hi Dave,
What's happening to the 2XS fishing club days?

The girls are right now setting everyone up in our new CRM system so it is easier to contact everyone via bulk email. The way it was previously set up was painfully slow. Meantime we have some dates up on our 2xscharters Facebook page. The emails should start going out next week, but if you use Facebook you should keep an eye on our 2XScharters page. We can't bombard people with emails about trips every week, but on Facebook we can throw up the latest reports, club trip dates, and various special deals that come up from time to time.

We will be running regular evening trips this summer, which will be offered to club members first before being otherwise advertised. The fish are already in range of an evening trip given how fast the boat is, so those will be operating once we get just a bit more daylight duration.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 6:25pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

A word of warning, Smudge likes to dangle pink bits around. Apparently it attracts gurnard
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 6:26pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Heads up the Sunday guys. After a Stewards protest by the boat owner, we will be starting at 7:00am rather than 6:00am. Seems I need to ship him some new concrete pills so he can harden up!!
No other changes to the details. Please confirm here that you have spotted the new time guys.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 6:26pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Yepp
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Radman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 9:46pm
Radman View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Originally posted by Tagit Tagit wrote:

Smudge, Radman, and Skoti by a nose. Looking at a 6:00am start if you guys can do that. I will be making pancakes with golden syrup and bacon on board for breaky. Does that work for everyone or do we have gluten free vegan type requirements (we can do that also). BBQ something for lunch. BYO bevies. Bait is supplied.

Bacon......that'd be 100% halal certified, pentecostal ordained, vegan bacon right (ok I'll stop now Wink)

Can't wait!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 9:48pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

You could well end up in the water Radman Big smile
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Radman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 9:48pm
Radman View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Originally posted by kitno kitno wrote:

A word of warning, Smudge likes to dangle pink bits around. Apparently it attracts gurnard

It's not the only fishy thing it attracts but he doesn't like to talk about that... LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Keith C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 10:07pm
Keith C View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

we will be starting at 7:00am 

Yep.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 10:18pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Radman Radman wrote:

Smudge, Radman, and Skoti by a nose. Looking at a 6:00am start if you guys can do that. I will be making pancakes with golden syrup and bacon on board for breaky. Does that work for everyone or do we have gluten free vegan type requirements (we can do that also). BBQ something for lunch. BYO bevies. Bait is supplied.

Bacon......that'd be 100% halal certified, pentecostal ordained, vegan bacon right (ok I'll stop now Wink)

Can't wait!
I understand - fried Tofu for breakfast and lentil burger lunch for Radman. No problem.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Radman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 10:30pm
Radman View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I understand - fried Tofu for breakfast and lentil burger lunch for Radman. No problem.

NooooooooooooO!!!  Shocked
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ycha223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 10:48pm
ycha223 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Awwww...hope your boat is ok Tagit. 

We are leaving NZ on 20Oct and from 3 -12 Oct we have planned our Aussie trip...

So probably I will see you guys again in a couple of years' time..

REALLY wanted to go out but yea, things happens. No worries mate. 

A.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Skoti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 12:26am
Skoti View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Spotted Thumbs Up
COVID is no joke !
One former patient was so brain damaged after , he thought he won an election he lost by 7 million votes .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sappercatcha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 12:09pm
sappercatcha View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

have fun sunday fallas if the weathers any good I might go for an arvo fish after the ab's game
keep up the good work boys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote John_Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 6:36pm
John_Ra View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Now how doe's one join the club?

Be in & out of Hosp due to.... nm

keen to get out there again

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 7:24pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

John - just email your email address, name, and mobile number to [email protected], or go to the 2xscharters.com website and follow the instructions on the Club menu Tab. I think the girls sent out the first club email for the new season earlier today. We have the next evening trip open to club members on Friday Oct 14. If you are keen on that one just drop a line directly to [email protected] and say that you would like to be added to the trip. Just mention that you discussed it with myself.

If you would like to bring the good lady, we do a special for the club member trips where we take up to 4 extra guests per trip (1 per angler to a max of 4 total- First in, first served) for $23 per head. These people can be non-fishers or share a rod with their partner. We only allow 12 anglers fishing at any one time, so this is just a way for you to bring a partner to share the evening and your fishing rod without having to pay double.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 7:57pm
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

[email protected]

is there a problem with this address dave? tried sending my details but got bounced back.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 9:26pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Our It guys were switching website servers so might be a temp problem. will check in the morning
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Radman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 10:38pm
Radman View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Heads up the Sunday guys. After a Stewards protest by the boat owner, we will be starting at 7:00am rather than 6:00am. Seems I need to ship him some new concrete pills so he can harden up!!
No other changes to the details. Please confirm here that you have spotted the new time guys.

Yep 7am it is.  Looks like a 6:45am start for me.  Not sure I can cope.  Where's those concrete pills LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote John_Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 8:49am
John_Ra View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

John - just email your email address, name, and mobile number to [email protected], or go to the 2xscharters.com website and follow the instructions on the Club menu Tab. I think the girls sent out the first club email for the new season earlier today. We have the next evening trip open to club members on Friday Oct 14. If you are keen on that one just drop a line directly to [email protected] and say that you would like to be added to the trip. Just mention that you discussed it with myself.

If you would like to bring the good lady, we do a special for the club member trips where we take up to 4 extra guests per trip (1 per angler to a max of 4 total- First in, first served) for $23 per head. These people can be non-fishers or share a rod with their partner. We only allow 12 anglers fishing at any one time, so this is just a way for you to bring a partner to share the evening and your fishing rod without having to pay double.

Thx Tagit, that email is not working though....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 11:58am
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Seems that moving the website to a new faster server has screwed up the emails. Contact me directly on [email protected] and I will pass on all the emails to the office girls.
Page  <1 45678 9>